Utah @ ASU Game Thread

In other news, looks like USC is about three minutes away from losing to Oregon State.

1 Like

Atta boy Tavion. Run pissed.

1 Like

How nice to see Tavion back in the game!

1 Like

I hadnā€™t noticed Gabe Reid much before tonight. I had seen or heard his brother Kareneā€™s name a lot more. But Gabe is asserting himself quite well tonight.

1 Like

Usc up now

1 Like

Rats!

1 Like

Doubleā€¦ no TRIPLE rats with rat feces on top of itā€¦ Still, the fact that they had to do this last minute escape act to win? At RESER??? Like I said they better get hammered for itā€¦ oh who the hell am I kidding?

3 Likes

I do like the jet sweep that Ludwig has made part of the oh-fenseā€¦

2 Likes

Lots of yellow shirts headed for the exits

2 Likes

Iā€™d like to see Tavion get a TD to keep his streak alive.

Doubt it happens thoughā€¦not much reason to keep him in.

1 Like

say , those are some VERY interesting corner markings around the SPorky end zone.

1 Like

I was driving for a couple of hours prior to the game today and listened to the pregame show on ESPN 700. It sounds like there is some buzz about Oregon State, and they might be pretty good this year. Weā€™ll see how we do against them next week.

1 Like

Kuithe on the sideline with crutches and a brace for for a king

1 Like

Say, it is apparently a very good day to be a football fan in Kansas. Both big schools winning, and KSU upsetting Oklahoma? I wonder if the various voters will have the slightest bit of integrity and punish OK like they deserve. Arkansas also lost, but ins a last minute squeaker. Very interesting day out there.

2 Likes

I just had a flashback to my early youth, when Arizona State was the beast of the WAC and routinely beat up on us every time we played them. I hated Frank Kush.

4 Likes

Funny to see close ups of kids in the front row of the stands, and theyā€™re wearing UTE gear!

Iā€™m guessing there are very few devils left.

1 Like

Fine with going for it, but that play call sucked.

1 Like

I know weā€™re blowing them out, but we looked pretty ineffective on that drive. We shouldā€™ve worked our will on them and scored.

2 Likes

I think you kick the FG there. But they just got the ball back, so oh well.

2 Likes

Ok, letā€™s punch in another one and put this out of reachā€¦for good.