Utah @ ASU Game Thread

If it’s that bad it’s a big loss for the UTEs, but really unfortunate for the kid (:unamused:

Nice tackle by Redding on the return. Of course, if your kicker is making the tackle that is not ideal.

2 Likes

Cover the KO returns!

I don’t know why, given our defense, we don’t kick it out of the end zone every time.

1 Like

You would think the announcers could at least read the roster and realize Jackson is listed as a QB not WR

1 Like

Special teams…

No excuse giving up those 3 points. Shouldn’t matter much, but that was stupid.

2 Likes

BTW, It appears USC being revealed as the fraud and overhyped team they are… They should have had ZERO problems with Oregon State, and yet minute into the 4th qtr. they’ve only managed 10 pts, and are an OSU feild goal away from a tie? THEY DAMN WELL BETTER GET HAMMERED HARDER THAN WE DID, even if they hang on for a win… There’s no way you can compare the stress/physical climate/ crowd environment of Reser Staduum against The Swamp. And at least we we DOING something, even if a bit too little too late. But because it’s USC, the media/coaches will refuse to punish them for this farce. Sigh.

3 Likes

Maybe OSU is pretty good.

3 Likes

Unusual sloppiness, dismal KO coverage, BK out.

Spreading the ball well, D is solid, Tavion will hopefully be the hammer to take out any drama.

6 Likes

This is why I can’t watch them on TV. They drive me crazy.

1 Like

Yeah…there’s a reason we don’t target the WR as much.

1 Like

Weird night, with catchable balls going through receivers’ hands.

1 Like

Enis has to catch that ball. Bounces off his hands and gets picked.

1 Like

Maybe we can answer with a pick of our own.

1 Like

Awesome safety blitz by Bishop.

As usual, this targeting call decision will be totally subjective. Could easily go either way. I don’t think it was targeting, but I am a Utah homer.

2 Likes

Is facemask to facemask targeting? I honestly have no idea.

1 Like

Nonetheless, we gotta start cleaning up the mess in aisle # 8

2 Likes

I love it that the refs got this one right, because it preserves at fantastic safety blitz by Bishop. ASU QB Jones should remember that one the rest of the game.

2 Likes

Agreed. Sloppy start to the half.

1 Like