Utah @ ASU Game Thread

We don’t need no stinkin’ Badgers.

1 Like

Well, sheeeeet… I decided since I cant seem to get a sole ticket even in one of the Disabled chairs at top of west bowl (I couldnt afford both CC and season tix this year), I decided to renew my Hulu/Disney/ESPN bundle, and a decently low special price. It will be far cheaper than an actual ticket, and I wont be freezing my poor metallic knees with 9Pm games in October/November.

Unexpected bonus: I am currently wastching Weberst. at UC Davis… Weber is ranked 12th in FCS so it will be nice to follow them,

2 Likes

Why do these announcers keep saying these are “huge 3rd downs”, when it’s in the first quarter around mid field?

2 Likes

I wonder if Thomas is suspended for the first half due to the discipline issues that SkinyUte referenced.

2 Likes

Just seeing Thomas on the sideline he looks engaged. I’m not going to read too much into this.

And, damn!, Kincaid is good.

2 Likes

My guess is Kyle had him sit a quarter or half for internal reasons. No biggy.

3 sacks in Q1?! Let’s go

1 Like

Hope Kuithe is all right.

2 Likes

I think Jaylon Glover is going to be good. But he needs to work hard to break more tackles. Goes down too easily.

1 Like

Crossing fingers for Kuithe. That’d be a huge loss, second only to losing Rising imo.

3 Likes

You called it WRT Jackson.

1 Like

Love seeing Jackson get reps. Too good of an athlete to keep on the sideline.

5 Likes

The personal fouls need to get cleaned up. The only reason why ASU has seen midfield is the penalties.

So Edwards wasn’t fired and didn’t resign. What?!? Geez no wonder ASU is a wreck. They can’t even credibly state what happened to their head coach. SMH.

1 Like

Kuithe…oh no.

2 Likes

Yeah, that didn’t look good…

1 Like

So we’ve had to straight passes hit the receivers in the hands and be dropped. Weird.

1 Like

But then Vele!

1 Like

With Thomas out (for half?)? kind of feels like we are spreading it out more which could be a great thing for conference play. Vele, Enis, Bernard, Money, Glover all can contribute with Kincaid, Kuithe (depends on sprain or tear) along with Thomas leading the way

Kuithe being driven off the field

Sh*t

Is Jackson listed as a WR on the depth chart or something?