Trouble in paradise

It would be deleted, immediately, and the poster given a three day ban.

4 Likes

I know! They are a little insecure over there I think.

1 Like

We watch the last couple of minutes. As bad as the interception was, the egregious call on 3rd and 2 was worse. Not only was it a stupid call, but Wilson short-arm the pass into the ground. It never had a chance and even if the receiver caught it he would have been tackled for a loss

3 Likes

Only a three day ban? Didnā€™t they used to ban users for significantly longer sentences?

1 Like

In fairness, that game could have been the Mountain West Conference championship game. I donā€™t really think it was a bad loss for BYU. They and Hawaii were equally-matched teams. Hawaii simply won a close high-scoring game between two G5 programs with very little defense. Sounds like the old MWC to me.

4 Likes

lol so true - Zoobs took a conference season bye to the MWC championship game

4 Likes

Yeah you did.

2 Likes

Hereā€™s another. Seems really important to them to
minimize Utahā€™s accomplishments. (Didnā€™t they just lose for the 9th consecutive time to this program theyā€™re denigrating?) I didnā€™t read the thread, but it looks like there is a post saying that even though Utah graduates a lot of its players, most of them will end up working in fast food restaurants. Sounds mildly racist to me.

2 Likes

When you are told at almost every fireside held down there that you are the elect and the elite, you tend to believe that you are better than everyone else.

7 Likes

Great point. They are always told the are the best of the world yet told they have to be humble. Since you canā€™t be both they have to live with some awful cognitive dissonance.

4 Likes

Mildly? Thatā€™s a dog whistle that even I can hear.

8 Likes

If you look at CB, a very astute poster pointed out the blatant racism in his post.

2 Likes

I was being kind. That poster was just following the sanctimonious, puffed-up TDS tradition:

1 Like

I read once that Lenny (ā€œtheyā€™ll be pumping my gasā€) ended up working for a Petro-chemical company which I found to be ironic.

6 Likes

I love zoobie bashing!

1 Like

Itā€™s fun because they are such easy targets.

4 Likes

And they just donā€™t get it.

2 Likes

Iā€™m at a bar with my dog watching the Utah vs TDS game and Utah scores,my dog jumps off the stool, runs around the stool and hops back up to watch. TDS scores and he covers his eyes and howls. Finally when the game is over and Utah has won, my dog runs around the bar doing flips until reaching his stool and hops up on to it. The patron next to me says holy crap ! thatā€™s impressive, what does he do if TDS wins? I said I donā€™t know heā€™s only 9 years old. Sorry, itā€™s an old joke but worth bringing out every once in awhile

10 Likes

Your dog is a genius

3 Likes

This did not age well.