Toledo 28 BYU 21

Cougarboard is melting down Makes me smile

They don’t get that nobody worthwhile really wants that job. I’m sure kalani is a good guy but he’s not head coach material. They are in no man’s land and they created it for themselves

3 Likes

Major meltdown over there. Sitake pulled back off his throne and now again needs to go; that didn’t last long. And the angry mob has even turned on the Wonder Boy.

My favorite quote: “I wish the second coming would happen so I didn’t have to watch BYU football.”

3 Likes

Couldn’t have happened to a better team…

1 Like

Ha. Losers!

Nobody is going to win enough for zoobs in the current situation at byu. Bronco was a really good coach for them but years of independence would have taken it’s toll on him as well. They will have to schedule 8 easy wins a year but that’s fairly easy unless they thought Toledo an easy win.

3 Likes

But did they rush the field?

1 Like

Last Saturday morning they were worshipping Kalani and gloating about their excess in talent and extremely well designed defensive scheming. Seemed like the theme was “give that coach an extension now!”

Haha… They’ll probably lose the next 3 in a row and only be saved by cupcake city to end the year. It’s fun to see.

1 Like

“BYU’s loss to Toledo is the Cougars second out of their last three against teams from the Mid-American Conference.”

https://kslsports.com/417808/byu-toledo-recap-game-final-score-zach-wilson-jaren-hall/

1 Like

I think Bronco totaled exactly 0 wins vs top 25 teams as an independent.

1 Like

And they were extremely lucky and backed into those two OT wins. They could easily be 0-5.

2 Likes

The blinding flash we saw in the tailgate lot wasn’t lightning…

It was Provo going nuclear.

4 Likes
2 Likes

That’s generous. That article tore BYU a new one.

I feel like they’re going on to be forced to drop the LDS requirement for a head coach at some point in the not too distant future. It’s either that, or drop football, because there’s no way they will just settle for the kind of mediocrity they’ve fallen into.

The next go around I’m sure they will bring the most money they’ve ever offered and a healthy dose of obligation to get Ken at Navy.

1 Like

No conference is a huge problem for them. Outside of a few big games there is nothing else for them to get excited about. Yes, they have a few good games against some quality (or at least historically quality) teams. They can play up for those games and a win is bragging rights. After that, the rest of the season is pointless. They should move to a conference ASAP. going back to the MW would be the best move for them.

1 Like

Haha! The comments are even worse! It’s total meltdown and despair in Provo today.

Agreed.

It was just the other week they were talking about going 11-2, and KS was the best coach in the state, etc.

LOL! I thought they were headed to a NY6 bowl!

1 Like