The U$C - Utah Game Thread…the 22 TJ AL game

That was needed. Problem is, I have zero confidence Utah can stop USC’s all-star offense. Like I said before, only three or four USC turnovers gets Utah a win. And that is not likely. Going to need some fortunate bounces.

2 Likes

Seems like the announcer thinks it was a bogus call. Jesus!

2 Likes

Good lord; this is awful.

2 Likes

Mind-bogglingly bad defense. It’s like watching CJ Stroud in the Rose Bowl again. Only this time Utah doesn’t have running back playing in the secondary.

2 Likes

I’m not enjoying this.

2 Likes

It sounded like there was disagreement on that. I think it was clearly roughing.

On another note, when Caleb gets three or four seconds in that pocket, he’s going to find one of those lightning fast receivers open downfield. That’s just the way it is.

3 Likes

How is our pass rush this bad? :tired_face:

3 Likes

I have zero faith that SC will punt tonight.

1 Like

At this point, I’m just hoping we don’t get boatraced.

I was just thinking. There isn’t that much difference between this year‘s Utah team and last year‘s. There is a big difference in UCLA and USC, however. I wonder how they pulled that off? :thinking:

Anyone else notice how our defensive backfield simply could not cover those USC receivers in the end zone?

2 Likes

When the ball hits our receiver in the hands…we’ll, you know where I am going with this.

3 Likes

Can’t afford any mistakes.

1 Like

Former QB Jackson hasnt caught a pass all year. I question why he’s running a route?

2 Likes

I’ll stop after this post. I have to go attend a social function for work so I will miss the rest of the game. I was really unhappy a few days ago when I learned I couldn’t watch the game, but now I am seeing a silver lining. I won’t have to watch another embarrassment on national TV.

1 Like

It’s not our year and we are not that team. We took way too many loses on D and Tavion and Kuithe being absent shows. I am not excited about the Gasparilla Potato Jimmy Kimmel bowl or wherever we are heading but when I think about the last 35 years it’s more common this way than the other. :man_shrugging:t2::man_facepalming:t2: Well I hope we can win 7 this year but I’m not looking forward to playing in Autzen. I’m downvoting myself as I type but I believe I’m right.

3 Likes

Hey, USC didn’t score in that drive. Amazing.

And our punting seems stronger this week…

1 Like

Wasted series. We needed the drive and the points.

And then a 3-and-out. The difference in the talent on these two offenses is astounding.

1 Like

Instead of a safety 3 missed tackles and 30yards….

1 Like

This guy has incredible escapability. Amazing.

1 Like