The U$C - Utah Game Thread…the 22 TJ AL game

This is going to be like TCU 2010.

1 Like

Welp

1 Like

So when does topless chick show up?

We might have held them to a field goal. Nothing like giving USC the ball on the two with 4 downs to score.

1 Like

I honestly didn’t think the defense would backslide this badly this year. We simply have no answer at all to elite speed.

3 Likes

It’s like our defense is running in mud.

Does anyone agree with me that we might be getting a look at what life will be like with the transfer portal and NIL combined? So far it looks like we are simply outmatched talent/wise.

2 Likes

Now we need a rainbow
and a unicorn
maybe two

1 Like

And to think Utah was ranked 7th and viewed as a playoff contender before the season began. I think 7-5 is very possible this season. I mean, Utah isn’t beating Oregon, and Washington State will be very tough.

1 Like

No we need Deadpool riding a unicorn ■■■■■■■■ a rainbow.

This is spot on. Sure hope we all enjoyed last season’s conference title. May not happen again for a long, long time.

1 Like

OK well its college football
Let’s Go UTES!

1 Like

One hundred percent. When you can buy a team of elite athletes, this is what happens.

3 Likes

Pretty quick turnaround for both USC and UCLA

1 Like

Well, when you can bring in 19 experienced and already proven elite players in one off-season, like USC did, that makes a big difference. I’m really pessimistic about the future of this sport.

1 Like

It appears the rest of CFB just became the farm clubs for the blue blood teams with deep pockets.

Is there some part of Ludwig’s mind that wants to throw a bomb on third and one in order to sustain a good drive? We escaped by succeeding on fourth and one, but good grief. Why do that?

2 Likes

TD, hopefully that gave our D a rest and time to regroup

1 Like

Bernard wants to win

3 Likes

And then when you finally get the drive going, you throw another bomb to the end zone into a crowd. It’s picked. We were moving. Why go for broke that way?

Fortunately the roughing penalty saved us, and we now are on the board. Good job, guys! Maybe things can turn around just a little bit now.

1 Like