The cool pictures thread

I played with the astrophotography feature of my pixel 3 XL over the summer.

8 Likes

Excellent!

Fall is here! (above Little Dell)

9 Likes

It is beautiful in that area right now. I rode my mountain bike from Little Dell up Mormon Pioneer trail to Big Mountain Pass yesterday and the leaves were perfect.

3 Likes

LOVE that ride!

1 Like

Rode the Slate Creek trail up the Mirror Lake highway yesterday morning. The colors were amazing. Went back to drive further up today. Soapstone Basin was like a Monet painting.

6 Likes

Slate Creek is a fun trail.

I miss scenery like that. Here in the flatlands of Ea NC, we don’t get the views, and not always the colors that Utah’s mountains get.

It really is fun. I wish it was longer, they could have gone further up the canyon. We did two laps on it to make it worth the drive up there.

We got there at 7:00 am, and it was 35 degrees. Jackets and gloves on, we completed our first lap was before the sun hit the parking lot. By the time we shed our jackets and finished the 2nd lap, we were still the only car in the parking lot.

2 Likes

Going through some old photos. Canyonlands three years ago.

15 Likes

Rainy hiking east of Bountiful

13 Likes

@Ma-ake …what camera do you use for these photos?

That was just an iPhone 11. The other camera I use is the one on my drone, a Mavic 2 Pro, which is a Hasselblad (but no zoom)

1 Like

Are your wives ok?

2 Likes

9 Likes

Smith family Halloween. So awesome!

8 Likes

DEAD & Company Hollywood Bowl

3 Likes

Jealous!

Just noticed this little guy (probably a western screech owl, about 9 inches tall), sitting in the grape vine over my patio. He’s welcome to stay as long as he’d like :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Is there any bird more awesome than an owl?

6 Likes