Super Bowl Sunday

It did have an early 90s nostalgic feel didn’t it. Not a bad thing at all.

2 Likes

That was offensive PI. Wow.

1 Like

PI or a facemask, take your pick.

1 Like

Hardly any flags the whole game, and now a boatload of them in the last two minutes.

1 Like

Cinci fouled to not give up TD. Had to call it, just how the game is

1 Like

Didn’t see anything that didn’t look legit though.

Fun second half, glad Weddle gets his ring.

Yeah it almost felt like Cincy’s strategy was to hold Kupp on every play in that sequence and see if they could get away with it. Actually not a bad strategy in that scenario.

1 Like

Well, that turned out to be a pretty damned good game. I’m glad Weddle and Gay get their rings.

It was interesting to see the changes in the 2nd half. The Bengals really need a better O line. The Rams were able to get so much pressure on Burrows as the game went on. I think I saw a stat that Burrows was the most sacked QB this season. They definitely got lucky leading up to the Super Bowl with Burrows creating magic to win games.

My word. Some of you have no patience. Do you walk out of movie theaters when the opening credits don’t grab your attention?

1 Like

My comment was made at halftime, after a rather dull first half. I didn’t say I stopped watching.

it was a close game but not a great game.

Thanks for Eric Weddle (intense dude) and Matt Gay!

FTFO!

1 Like

There’s something very satisfying about ending a big game with a monster sack.

They are reporting that Weddle ruptured his pectoral muscle in the first half.

Did Burgess play? I don’t see him in the box score. I don’t remember hearing he was hurt.

1 Like

I didn’t see him but most of his action has come on special teams.

Weddle and family.

12 Likes

Anyone know how many Utes have super bowl rings? Three more join the club whatever that number is. Three in one year must be a record high I wound guess.

1 Like

I know Manny Fernandez and Roy Jefferson have rings.

George Seifert has 5 rings, 2 as a head coach

2 Likes

A lot of folks getting bent out of shape about Eminem kneeling. I’m sure it is something very important to be concerned about.

2 Likes