Running for the Roses…through the Rose Bowl. The Utah vs UCLA Game Thread

Worried we weren’t going to get a touchback there with the extra yards … :wink:

When the Kyle has decided, the debate is over. :wink:

Seriously, I suppose Kyle made the calculation.

Noyes is kicking off now. Seems to have a better leg, even with the extra yards.

Been that way all year so I would do the same

Stupid, stupid, stupid play. The equivalent of a turnover.

Wow.

1 Like

Ouch. Boy, we finally get pressure on him and make a stupid mistake like that.

yeah, but can’t we hit that douche with unsportsmanlike anyway?

1 Like

After the game will be interesting to see how many chunk running plays they got around the right side.

1 Like

Yeah, he hops around tomahawk chopping 1st down like a byu defender. Prickish all game

2 Likes

Dare I say that maybe we’re starting to get to the quarterback? Is the Bruin offensive line tired?

No, wait, another wide-open UCLA receiver in the end zone. What is going on? They read the blitz?

I’m confused by the 5 yard cushion at the goal line.

2 Likes

LOL. It looked like a prevent defense.

3 Likes

A drive that should never have happened, except for the bonehead penalty…frustrating.

4 Likes

Looked like 12 yard cushion. Should have played up and jammed because we’re blitzing.

2 Likes

Exactly.

At least give him a bump at the line to mess up the timing, for crying out loud.

3 Likes

Let’s see if we can make it a ball game.

1 Like

I think the Utes still can win This. Great team.

Just need Rising to step up and play better. The 2&7 He had an open receiver but ran out of the pocket and then overthrew the TE instead. He just is not playing well.

Overall I still think Utah will win this game, they are the better team.

1 Like

Is Vele in the game?

Welp, Cam Rising just started playing a lot better! I think Utah will win big if he keeps playing like those last couple plays!