Running for the Roses…through the Rose Bowl. The Utah vs UCLA Game Thread

Not seeing a win today.

Really? This early, down by one score? We tend to wear teams down as the game goes on. We had multiple games last year where we got down early and came back to win comfortably.

It’s probably because it’s the first game I tuned into this season. My bad.

There’s plenty of game left.

2 Likes

Did…he just say Tavion is 238 lbs? :joy:

I think we are really worried about containing DTR. So we aren’t being as aggressive and focusing on t being assignment-sound.

I think it’s critical that we get a stop on this UCLA series.

Gotta score TD’s today. FG’s are not going to get it done.

Especially when we keep getting absolutely gashed like this

1 Like

We are really getting out-played. We are better than this.

Might be a long afternoon…

My thoughts exactly. We’re seeing lots of things so far that we haven’t seen all season, like an opposing receiver all by himself in the end zone.

1 Like

So…now that Kuithe’s out, we just no longer have TE’s?

1 Like

Kincaid!

Now we just have to move it from the 5 yard line to the goal line in four downs. This has been a problem for us lately.

TAVION!

1 Like

Hell of an answering drive. That was solid.

2 Likes

Just what we needed.

2 Likes

It seems like our play calling the first two series of the game are so unimaginative. Once Ludwig starts trusting Rising, the playbook opens up and we start to move the ball.

1 Like

Int deep on our side (no points) and 3 big ucla chunk plays is the difference. If we keep playing clean, we’ll be ok. Need some TO of our own

2 Likes

Need a stop here on this UCLA possession.

1 Like

CPIII pick 6 here because why not?

If we are getting 6/7 yards a carry, that with some play action to Vele or Kincaid should march us down the field. Haven’t been too impressed by their defense. Now DTR/Char? They’ve been good

1 Like