Returning for 2023

Did he see any playing time this year? I missed a couple games, so maybe I just didn’t see him.

1 Like

No stats for him. Even Charlie Vincent had 17 carries for 60 yards.

rumor is Kuthie is coming back

4 Likes

Gabe Reid declaring for the draft.

He’s another one that I thought we only had for a year anyways. Was a bit surprised to find out he still had eligibility.

3 Likes

Apparently we just got Colorad9’s kicker (Cole Becker) thru the portal. Hopefully he can kick it out of the endzone.

4 Likes

He had touchbacks on 72% of his kickoffs last year, by comparison 4 Ute kickers combined for 24%

4 Likes

I hope the altitude doesnt bother him :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Anyone know why Maile is transferring? We don’t tend to have many sure-fire starters leave unless it is for the NFL though I guess Bernard falls into that category as well.

He’s a grad transfer. Probably wants to go elsewhere for grad school.

Logan Kendall gone.

Now a third that I thought was out of eligibility already.

https://mobile.twitter.com/loganhkendall/status/1611524565095845889

1 Like

These guys were out of eligibility. They are just thanking the program(s), fans, and announcing next steps. Seems like the thing now.

2 Likes

I find that to be a classy thing. It’s never bad to be gracious.

4 Likes

In a team of classy guys, this one is in the front row:

(1) Solomon Enis on Twitter: ““Success is where preparation and opportunity meet.” :pray:t5: #GoUtes https://t.co/7rTxJycerd” / Twitter

Can’t say enough about what this kid has done for the Utes, behind the scenes, setting an example, being selfless, supportive of his teammates.

Making big plays, scoring lots of TDs is what everyone wants and sees, but without a foundation of work like Solo put in, none of that happens.

15 Likes

Unrelated to our Utes, this is pretty damn funny.

KC Chiefs Perform “Snowglobe” Huddle AND Play COMBO at Raiders - YouTube

I, for one, am offended at Andy Reid in this apparent passive-aggressive threat against the entire sport of synchronized swimming.

Are these behemoths going to crash a meet, cannonball into the pool, be more graceful than large men are supposed to be, get everyone laughing and then waltz off with first place? It will destroy the entire sport.

EDIT - ESPN reporter Mina Kimes described it as “the Chiefs playing with their food”

4 Likes

It only worked because of a missed tackle. And there was a hold too.

Yassmin Returning

7 Likes

Kuthie too

6 Likes
4 Likes

Thank NIL

4 Likes

This is a good thing! :+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3:

2 Likes