PAC 12 Farewell MBB Season Thread

How about a thread to talk MBB not including Utah? I’ll start: Don’t look now, but Stanford is controlling Arizona through their first 16 minutes - up 9. Would love to see the ‘Cats go down.

Stanford up 17 with 16 minutes left. Shooting lights out from 3 (11-16) while Zona is 3-12.

CU just swept the Washington schools. Hopeful we can do the same.

2 Likes

Yep 18 point Humiliation for Zona. Better get that attitude check early on to make sure the boys keep some perspective from their lofty ranking.

1 Like

Didn’t realize Peja Stojakovic’s kid is at Stanford and is only a freshman. Thought that last name was familiar.

3 Likes

I’m hoping it’s to our advantage that CU gets UA first on next week’s swing. It’s been way too long since we won at McHale.

4 Likes

Without looking it up, I believe Utah hasn’t won there since like 1986.

2 Likes

I was right, December 1986. Utah won 68-67. I remember listening to it on the radio. Arizona made a shot in the final second, but the officials ruled it was after the horn.

3 Likes

I think all conference road games will be a challenge. We shot amazingly well in each second half last week at home to win. Much tougher to do that on the road. Every year when our first conference games are at home we get worked up and then we hit the road. We are better this year but it is still really tough to win on the road.

5 Likes

Utah favored by 6 at AZ St.

2 Likes

I really hope we win this one. Can’t stand Bobby Hurley.

4 Likes

We’re getting our wish of UA taking out their frustrations against the Buffs.

2 Likes

Stanford followed up their strong victory over Zona with a win at Pauley Pavilion last night.

4 Likes

Lots of empty seats at Pauley. So sad.

3 Likes

Utes and the Buffs both went 0 for 2 on the Arizona road swing.

3 Likes

Well, byu-provo just hurt our NET ranking. And we don’t need the help

2 Likes

I had a feeling they would collapse as soon as they played another team with a pulse. I believe that makes them 0-2 against Q1s now.

3 Likes

UCLA lost at home to 4-10 Cal tonight

I’m not sure if Mick Cronin is aware that all he needs to do is get better players.

4 Likes

UCLA goes to ASU and comes from 15 down to win 68-66. ASU doesn’t help themselves by committing four technicals.

It seems the middle 6 teams in this conference may just take turns beating each other.

4 Likes

How many were on Hurley?