Oregon 2022

While I’m not a prayerful person per se - I agree, we should be humble and full of grace, while invoking all the energy of the universe

The line play has been atrocious. Nix hasn’t had to move. And Rising has little time. The running game has not done a whole lot minus a couple of decent runs from Jackson. Oregon is playing inspiring, as we should have guessed. Utah is playing like it doesn’t care that this is a conference-title elimination game.

Now the D needs to get off the field.

Do your job, play with passion, let’s keep the script flipped.

And transfer the lift to the O.

That works.

1 Like

D stepping up. Offense have a short memory and make a difference!

1 Like

And now we are in business. Hopefully we can keep the momentum going

I guess the good news is that mostly no one anywhere is still up watching this, including me now :frowning:

2 Likes

Time for Cam to respond. The D is giving us an opportunity.

Make it happen.

Sorry Sal

If I got home after midnight last week, I can do a repeat performance.

Landing is more up and down than I thought. We need to take control and we should be able to get out of here with a “W”

Tavion being betrayed by his O-line. Wow.

This line is a mess.

3 Likes

They’re beating us on run D upfront, time to get this D on their heels through the air.

(Oregon having to burn a TO because they didn’t have enough guys on the field is a reminder these guys are all amateurs, they’re kids. Either way, the sun comes up tomorrow,)

3 Likes

This game is currently winnable … if the line would step up. Also need someone not named Kincaid to get open. Like, when is the last time Enis caught a pass or was open for one?

1 Like

Pedal to the metal! Wear them down!

Dixon touchdown!!!

3 Likes

For all the miscues, tie game and a quarter to go. Time for big boy pants

1 Like

Our Achilles has been slow starts. But get this team clicking like now look out.

“Hope” is the thing with feathers -

That perches in the soul -

And sings the tune without the words -

And never stops - at all -

And sweetest - in the Gale - is heard -

And sore must be the storm -

That could abash the little Bird

That kept so many warm -

I’ve heard it in the chillest land -

And on the strangest Sea -

Yet - never - in Extremity,

It asked a crumb - of me.

–Emily Dickinson

3 Likes

We’re finally exploiting Nix’s lack of mobility. He can’t scramble and it appears that he’s been told not to take a sack.

Their receivers are still getting big YAC.

1 Like

That Jaylon Dixon TD was a thing of beauty.