Oregon 2022

Nailed it. We could use a big play to get some wind back in our sails.

1 Like

So do they both have their own set of pom poms or do they share?

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thomas dancing too much.

Hit the hole, young man.

1 Like

Oregon has one of the worst pass defenses in tge nation. Yet Utah can’t consistently move the ball through the air. What’s up? Ute WRs just can’t get open.

3 Likes

We’re just not the same team on the road. Only good away game this year was ASU. Every other game’s been a struggle.

3 Likes

Rod is an appropriate name. What a dick.

3 Likes

O line dominated.

Again.

1 Like

Ugh thats so frustrating. I’m tired of the slow starts

1 Like

Utes don’t deserve this one. Awful effort all the way around.

1 Like

Doesn’t run like he’s 240 pounds

I hope the guys can overcome being stopped like that on the 10 yard line. What a difference in momentum that makes. We need the D to come out inspired now.

Now I’m fearing a rout. We have blown too many chances to stay with them.

“This could turn out to be a legendary night for Bo Nix.” I don’t know how long my gag reflex can take this.

2 Likes

For his next trick bo nix will feed 5000 with two loaves and five fish - rod gilmore

2 Likes

Agreed. Can’t come up empty in those drives against a good team on the road and expect to win.

I’ve been up since 4:30 this morning and am really dragging. Gonna hit the sack and will check the damage in the morning. I hope (but don’t expect) to be pleasantly surprised.

4 Likes

Sleep well.
Dream sweat dreams of the Utes

My son and I have discovered a ray of hope. Remember the USC game? We looked terrible in the first half and were then a different team in the second half.

Let us pray…

2 Likes

At some point you have to look for guys other than Vele and Kincaid.

1 Like

30 minutes to turn it around.

I imagine there’s a strong halftime speech going on.

Too many blown chances. My expectation is we’ll play better, and will be in a position to get the “W”.

All that offseason work, all the adversity… the guys owe it to each other to play better.

Need to make it happen.

Agree. It’s cold and a high pressure game, but our offense is much better when we spread it around. Dixon, Parks, Enis… spread out the D, put the pressure on them.