Offensive woes

How does the Ute offense go from scoring 30 plus points a game to being impotent on moving the ball?

I think it is still a problem with the offensive line, that Huntley has been able to overcome, sometimes, but ultimately, against teams like USC, Oregon, and now Texas, exposes how very bad the O line is.
This is hard to watch, but I’m hoping Huntley/Moss can be great in the second half in spite of no help from the Line.

Yes, Huntley was doing well by extending plays and getting the ball to wide open receivers that didn’t give up on their routs. Playing tough competition like Oregon, USC, and Texas however, it’s obvious that their players can get home by rushing 4 and the DBs don’t stop running with the receivers.

Remember when people thought Huntley was a Heisman candidate? Bahahaha

Love my Utes but seriously.

1 Like

It seems if you place a QB under center they should be able to gain 1 yard on a sneak all day long.

Huntley is no savior or hero here. The entire team has shown their mental weakness the last two games. They got drunk on kool-aid and never sobered up.

3 Likes

We are pretenders. This is why Utah is not taken seriously. Kyle can’t show up for big games. We deserve to lose.

1 Like

Huntley 12 carries for 8 yards. 12! WTF are we doing?

1 Like

This is awful.

I imagine Texas is relieved Scalley didn’t accept their offer. We’re getting played, again, on both sides of the ball. Put Bad Moon in; I’d at least like to see what he can do.

2 Likes

Whitt was better as the underdog.

3 Likes

And this is a team who’s defense was so bad that they fired they’re DC.

2 Likes

Big 12 was 0-4 in Bowl Games to this point and we’re getting crushed by their middle of road team. Truly embarrassing.

2 Likes

Offense. So bad. Weak.

2 Likes

I think the Offense had a pregame meal of Keto Logic.

1 Like

While I feel like ranting, TV broadcasters should resurrect something they tried a few years ago, stadium/crowd noise only, to get the feel of being at the game. If your IQ is above 7 the announcers provide nothing of value, e.g., player X threw the ball to player Y, a player for team Z is down, the field goal attempt is up, the refs called it good, so it is good.

1 Like

Oregon game all over again. We’ve given up in the fourth quarter. And I still don’t see why we would want Scalley as Head Coach.

2 Likes

And that’s between all of the other nonsense of someone learning sign language, and all the other crap.

And Moss should have sat this one out. His stock is going down.

1 Like

I was unaware that the defense was responsible for scoring points.

“I was unaware that the defense was responsible for scoring points.”

And I’m unaware that I mentioned anything about scoring points. I don’t think he has it to be a head coach.