Of course it is Rudy and the Jazz

We all know the Jazz are going to choke this series away. The Nuggets are the better team, and the Jazz really only have Mitchell to rely on.

Awful way to lose the series but that was an amazing end to the game.

1 Like

Go away Lakers fan.

The Jazz missed having Bogdonavich in the lineup. On the plus side, next season is just several months away.

1 Like

Lol. I wanted Utah to win though. I think they can beat the Clippers.

3 Likes

I’m not sure why you would think Utah has a better shot than Denver. Denver is the better team. But the Clippers should beat either. They are an actual superteam.

@sancho…that was like a train wreck and a dumpster fire had a more mangled, burning version of their collective selves.

I am a Mitchell homer, that’s why. Also, Rudy down low I feel better about against the Clippers.

Came within a basket of knocking off the higher seed. Tough ending but always proud to be a Jazz fan.

Bogie could very possibly been the difference had he been available.

I have an idea for a UJ support group. Considering a 12 step format but open to suggestions. Boardmail me if you’re interested.

2 Likes

Does one of the steps involve punching goats?

2 Likes

Not so far, but I can’t start a cult by myself. Feel free to join and be my second in command. I can’t guarantee concubines yet, but I’m working on it.

2 Likes

You had me at concubines…

2 Likes

This could go sideways…
tenor (1)

2 Likes

Total referee debacle in both of last night’s games. The last 60s of play time took more than 15 minutes of real time. Reviews, bad calls, confusion. The refs were on full display!

Vernon Maxwell needs to calm down.

1 Like

Vernon has been clowning on the Jazz and Utah in general for a while now. Pretty funny stuff if you aren’t thin skinned about being a Utahn.

2 Likes

Yeah, but he’s from Gainesville, Florida which is Traaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaash.

1 Like

Gainesville is an alligator and mosquito-infested swamp where criminals go to hide from the law…and play for UF. :wink: