NCAA Tournament

very cool, they defend well, shoot the 3 well and suddenly have a good inside game with Silva

This guy posted this on March 9th.

3 Likes

SDSU goes almost 10 minutes without scoring a point in the first half.

1 Like

this TNT March Madness show with Ernie, Charles and Kenny Smith works with the NBA, but is painful with too watch with college hoops? Three of these guys haven’t watched 15 minutes of college basketball all year, and the one guy who does, never gets to talk.

1 Like

Yeah, but Chuck has gambled on it all year.

2 Likes

Maybe it’s because I haven’t watched basketball all year, but the number of ads feels completely absurd this year.

It’s a never ending series of ads, occasionally broken up by a few minutes of hoops.

1 Like

watching some of the talent of teams in smaller conferences like UCSB/Eastern Washington and I can’t help but think if they had an offer from Utah would they have taken it? I believe they would have, but???

1 Like

Oregon advances on a no contest. VCU cannot field a team due to Covid19 infections on the team.

Colorado and USC advanced.

Oregon advances. VCU out due to Covid.

Oregon advan…

I’m third?? Good work everyone!

PAC remains undefeated.

Fast finger shootout!!

Go Bruins! Go Beavs!

1 Like

Oh no VA…

Also, Austin Reeves on OK looks like Cameron from Ferris Beuller.

Excited to see Ohio beat UVa, and can’t help but wonder if any of those kids take classes from my cousin who’s an Exercise Physiology prof there.

2 Likes

Busted brackets…time to binge watch MacGyver

1 Like

Here’s another question - how did BYU get a 6 seed? They beat San Diego State and USU. That’s it. They lost to Gonzaga three times with two of those losses being complete blowouts. They lost badly to USC. They lost to Boise State. I guess it was a weird year, and no one played a full schedule, but that’s a weak resume for a 6-seed.

I know the computers liked them; I guess the committee is paying more and more attention to kenpom.

7 Likes

PAC is undefeated in the tourney. I like that. I wish we were in it, but I still like it.

And I also don’t get the 6 seed for the zoobs, but at least they keep the record streak going of number of times being in the tourney and not making the Final Four (heh heh)

5 Likes

This is true. I think the UteFans all-star team finishes 4th in the WCC. Maybe 5th in years when Pepperdine plays out of their mind.

End of the game, the announcer says “BYU had a great season, but …” Did they have a great season? Are BYU fans always going to remember the '21 team? Are they gonna swap stories 10 years from now about where they were when the '21 team beat San Diego State in the preseason?

1 Like

Being is a major conference is a real thing. P12 may not have the superstar team at the moment, but you’ve still got a gauntlet of games to get through. True of football, baseball, softball, whatever sport as
Well.

3 Likes

UCLA was also missing two key players in Chris Smith and Jalen Hill. I think if those two were healthy the Bruins are a higher seed

2 Likes

Thank you Hair Campbell, Johnny Juzang and Shaquille Juaquez for providing a small amount of joy and silencing the insufferable fraudsters from Provo.

Thank you.

When does spring FB start?

3 Likes