Looking like a certain team is falling out of the Top 10

Same. The only time I’ve listened to sports radio at all since COVID started were the pre and post-game shows driving to/from the Wazzu game, and the post-game show after USC. Otherwise, I’ve tuned it out entirely since I only listened during my commute (that I no longer have),

And nothing of value was lost.

1 Like

Update: Looks like a certain team is out of the Top 25.

5 Likes

Without Puka Nacua falling into their lap, BYU would be losing by 40 today.

5 Likes

Couldn’t happen to a finer group of young men.

5 Likes

As things stand in the last few years, I would say that the re-made Big XII is equal if not better from top to bottom than the PAC 12.

Looks like the top 20 is in the rearview mirror now too.

3 Likes

Wait, you mean they were overrated? Who would have guessed? Oh all of us. :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Such a shame…they had such high hopes…

5 Likes

Yeah…much as they’ve enjoyed a win over us, likely their highlight of the year, people have figured them out.

For one day they were the better team…Given our recent growth and team maturing I think a rematch would go down very differently

2 Likes

" he wants to make the game academic and use $5 words as if it somehow makes him superior to other play-by-play announcers."

Todd Christensen did the same thing. He drove me crazy.

2 Likes

You may be correct, but let’s not play the BYU fan game of “what if.” We’re better than that.

3 Likes

Agreed. They kicked our butts when we played. Sucks, but it is what it is.

In the grand scheme, I’ll trade a loss to them for that win over USC 10 times out of 10.

7 Likes

Is there an easier current Cougar to dislike than Puka Nacua?

5 Likes

Don’t know, I don’t pay much attention to them except scoreboard.

I’d say couldn’t happen to a finer fanbase. I don’t have anything against any of their players.

2 Likes

And to be fair, IMO only a segment of their fan base.

4 Likes

Yes, Sampson. Didn’t care for him when he was here either. Struck me as a “me first” type.

1 Like

I’m not playing a what if…they were better on the day. I’m seeing a lot of improvement since then for a very young team. Nice thing…we don’t see them again until 2024…if that date holds

3 Likes

Just saw this news…

1 Like

I never got that vibe from Samson.

1 Like