It's signing day!

17 commits, plus one returning missionary expected to sign today. Fingers are crossed.

One signing already: Zereoue Williams, an OT out of Arizona.

Follow the official site here. https://utahutes.com

The paid recruiting sites also have pages dedicated to today’s signing news.

Hey what’s up with all the ninjas on Utah crootin’ Twitter? I’m more than a bit confused.

That’s been used before, when a surprise commit/recruit is about to be announced. We’ll know who later today.

Just remember:

1 Like

Don’t even mention their names, some of their parents search their names on twitter. Some folks got in hot water with L1$@ W1l$0n a few years ago.

Still are in hot water with her for mocking the “100 dicks in the wall” statement.

Yeah…and then there are some idiot losers out there who help push recruits away. cough cough noah togiai cough cough

Wtf? What is this??

Just look up dicks in the wall on Twitter. You’ll find it.

Um… Saban just signed this guy. Dude is 17?!? I’m going to need to see a birth certificate.

So far, 10 of the 17 commits have signed, including Calvert, Costelli, and Parks.

In addition 2 returning missionaries have signed:
Simote Pepa 6’3" 320 lbs DL out of Bingham.
Jonny Fanaika 6’3" 245 lbs DL out of Pleasant Grove.

1 Like

Learned from twitter that Viliami Pouha will serve a mission before joining the team.

like he hasn’t already searched that a dozen times already :smile:

3 Likes

Currently 4th in Pac 12 is not bad. Top 30 class. How is Cal pulling down the third spot?

Wilcox has always been a top recruiter. It’s the reason for hiring him.

1 Like

So, did the ninja surprise happen? Any surprises or letdowns with recruiting today?

Ha! I saw another kid this morning making his announcement who looked like he was 40.

We all might want to remember Mike Anderson was in his mid-20’s and came to us via USMC El Toro Air Station.

Utah offered him back in April. Really surprised we didn’t get him over Alabama, Auburn, LSU, AM, USC, Michigan and others. Shocking I tell ya.

Hey, Deion Sanders had a few flips from UGA to Jackson State today. Anything is possible.

1 Like