It's signing day!

This character Chingiskhaan commented on another site that Costelli looks way better than Bentley has for the U this year. Well yeah, we are only seeing Costelli’s highlights. If you look up Bentley’s high school highlights, he looks even better than Costelli.

So, did we lose the NSD championship to Provostan again?

1 Like

We lose that every damn year. And that would translate to the same result on the field if we would only play them at the end of November when we’re supposed to.

I haven’t paid any attention to them in a while. I’m guessing they signed a new group of try-hards that ranks them in the mid-70s, but are claiming they’ll win a National Championship in a few years?

Pretty sure he posts here too under that name. I generally ignore what he says.

1 Like

I can confirm that Utah got every kid they wanted and didn’t miss on nobody

:smirk:

He’s a funny character, says some wild stuff

18 signed. No last minute additions or defections. The WR we were chasing to the last minute (Manjack) signed with USC. Everyone signed but Mokofisi, but he’s a legacy kid so a defection seems unlikely.

A few more tidbits from twitter, radio, and other boards:

Signing period is open until Saturday.

Mokofisi hasn’t signed because there is an issue with his transcripts. Speculation is that the problem is minor and can be resolved, but the coaches don’t want him to sign and take up a spot until the issue is officially resolved.

Utes went late and hard after Jamari Gassett, a WR committed to Buffalo. He has not signed. Maybe a potential flip?

Ika is still not signed. Hinted that he will announce on Monday.

Whit said they held a couple of scholarships back, and were still looking for a QB, a RB, and a WR. I am guessing he is scouring the transfer portal.

5 Likes