Is it weird to still be nervous about a game where we’re favored by 21.5?

Just that there’s so much on the line now, every week…

I’m nervous. UCLA has been playing well and putting up a lot of points. I still say that in this conference any team can beat any other team on any given day.

2 Likes

Utes are gonna win and win bigly.

I have spoken.

3 Likes

Nope. I’m right there with ya.

2 Likes

I believe we win, but that point spread is damned YUGE!

NO. I saw an ominous stat last night. The Utes have lost every game when they have entered the game 8-1.

How big is that sample size? There can’t have been that many games where Utah was exactly 8-1.

That is an absolutely pointless stat.

I have spoken.

2 Likes

Well, nobody said my concern had to be rational.

3 Likes

Utes will win. And with style.

Defense will have 15 important stats. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Sacks?

1 Like

I like the way you think.

1 Like

Read this article ya ninnies.

2 Likes

Stat Lake City

4 Likes

Fun article. I like the way he thinks, too.

2 Likes

I remember being very unhappy when Chip Kelly was announced as the new UCLA head coach. He’s been disappointing, but I fear he might be finding his footing. Our front seven will have a taller order than most think, as I believe UCLA now leads the PAC 12 in rushing. A month ago, this game wouldn’t have scared me at all, but it’s definitely a little bit nerve-racking now, especially considering that we are not only on target for the conference championship game, but still in the hunt for a playoff berth.

As a fan just watching this year yes. But as a long time Ute fan, not so much.
I do think we will win but I won’t stop feeling nervous until we are up by that 21 in the 4th Q.
Fan PTSD I suppose.

You might be right about Chip Kelly finding his footing. I still feel good about the Utes winning this one. We had a good showing against Washington (who I think is better than UCLA), and, when healthy (as we seem to be right now), we are a pretty solid team. I don’t think UCLA’s run game has been tested like it will be today.

The numbers disagree with you.