Interesting. Rumor coming out of Bay Area about this year's football schedule

Who? I’m not familiar with her.

5 Likes

What is his reasoning? If only the Pac-12 does it, it clearly would hurt our playoff chances. But I don’t really care about that.

1 Like

He’s just butt hurt about BYU potentially losing 3 football games

2 Likes

Like clockwork from him or Kinahack.

3 Likes

For a very interesting update the PAC-12 schools and athletic directors are thinking go to Bill Riley‘s podcast of his interview with Jon Wilner yesterday. It’s at espn700.com.

2 Likes

Interesting that your link sent me to a Seattle based espn station

Me too.

Sorry @Carolina_Cycling_Ute and @bopahull, all Bill Riley said on his broadcast was ESPN700.com. It was actually ESPN700sports.com. I didn’t know that, because I never go to the website, I simply subscribe to the podcasts. Anyway, go to that site and open the Podcasts folder and look for the Jon Wilner podcast shown here:

1 Like

Thank you @LAUte. Nice that it was only yesterday, still fresh in the news cycle.

Here’s a link to the podcast - interesting interview - thanks @LAUte for the original post!

But can’t the universities just use the clause if an act by God to get out of the contracts with TDS?

2 Likes

Maybe. But, odds are, it’d be cheaper for a buyout than it would be to litigate it.

God would never be so kind to us…or their attorneys. :wink:

1 Like

Well in their defense, it’s not like they’re Scientologists.

I’m kidding Church of Scientology, please don’t sue me. Please.

3 Likes

Hey look, it’s Scientology after seeing your post.

1 Like

This bodes well, although I still can’t see how they are going to cram 45,000 people into a stadium while the virus is still active and no vaccine exists. I am planning to watch the games on TV.

1 Like