Independence Bowl

It’s a damn shame that the PAC-12 south champs will fizzle out like this…a loss against a team that couldn’t even win C-USA…in Shreveport.

But they “belonged in a NY6 Bowl”. Okay.

17 Likes

LOVE it!! :joy:

6 Likes

“… storming the field!!” All 10 of them woohoo! LOLOL ROFLCopter, etc etc

3 Likes

I guess the Cougs just didn’t want to be there.

13 Likes

As the self-proclaimed champions of the west, they had ONE job to do today.

Beat a school that got rid of their FB program just 5 years ago.

That was IT!

21 Likes

Losing to a 4-loss CUSA team in terrible weather in a completely empty stadium in nowhere Louisiana.

The perfect ending for the Zoobs. Couldn’t happen to nicer bunch of fans.

Absolutely hilarious.

21 Likes

True Upset, the SELF-DECLARED PAC-12 Champs defeated by the UAB Dragons, or Godzillas, or Blazers :rofl:

6 Likes

The Trogdors

8 Likes

UAB Slagathors? :grin:

4 Likes

The burninator. I’ll respect Trogdor. Poor crispy cougars. They got what they deserved.

7 Likes

Thanks ESPN, for finding B-Whine-U a worthy opponent :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

9 Likes

Using RuPaul terminology, they forgot and went and *fukhed it up". Yeah, I’m having a nice course of schadenfreude watching the CB meltdown right now.

5 Likes

I’m just happy for Samson Nacua - fumbling away the game to the 3rd place CUSA team in miserable weather in the taint of America in a pre xmas nothing bowl. Hope he enjoys watching his former squad playing in the rose bowl on New Year’s Day.

24 Likes

I’m buying a UAB Independence Bowl Champions sweatshirt :rofl:

15 Likes

They are in full meltdown. It is wonderful. I’m enjoying it immensely. Some admitted they didn’t deserve a new years bowl. May they enjoy their full helping of crow.

9 Likes

I mean in fairness, anybody who goes from a P5 contender to a mid-major independent has to know this is exactly the type of scenario they’re trading for. Still, I’m sure it’s gotta sting.

14 Likes

UAB Charzards.

6 Likes

I think this sums up the end of BYU-P’s season.

10 Likes

OK this has got to be one of the funniest [unintentional?] lines Ive read about a BYU game:

"Some of that showed on UAB’s second drive, where Blazers tight end Gerrit Prince caught a 10-yard pass and eluded a pair of Cougars trying to tackle him as he ran into the end zone.

IMagining some older BYU female fans so thirsty for men that they chase them on the field.

I literally laughed hard enough to choke, then accidentally cough up bits of jalapeno popper into the back of my sinuses.

TOTALLY WORTH IT.

5 Likes