Hoops tonight!

Tonight vs U of Pay in the Hunty. 5PM mountain time on FS1.

I’ll be watching. GO UTES!

It always feels great to beat Sean Miller. Let’s make it happen!

Finishing over .500 in the conference is still a remote possibility. We are -2 now, and we have 8 games to go. We will be favored in only 3 of those 8 games (it’s not clear that all 8 will be played with all the recent postponements that have been happening). To get to .500, we’ll need a few upsets in games like tonight’s.

1 Like

wasted opportunity to wear my FBI shirt

8 Likes

Go good guys down 5-2 early

7-6 at the first break

He should be making license plates.

3 Likes

Larry’s plan of not having the lead at half is working to perfection

Well, he screwed that up.

1 Like

Arizona has us right where they want us. We’re up 9.

1 Like

We’re going to lose in an unbelievable fashion aren’t we? Arizona has all the momentum.

Nah, that was the January Utes. The February Utes are an entirely different animal.

5 Likes

I started watching with five minutes to go and a 14 point lead. Why do I always join these games with five minutes to go? I have had horrible experiences in that timeframe.

A really nice win. Up to 5-6.

1 Like

Looks like my five-minute jinx has been broken.

2 Likes

F*** You Arizona.

Sorry. Just had to say that. Probably should have directed it at Sean Miller.

6 Likes

Oh my. Nice win!

2 Likes

If we do get up over .500, those back-to-back 2nd half chokes against tournament teams are gonna make us feel sick.

1 Like

I didn’t watch the game, but found this extended highlight of it. Terrific game.

2 Likes

Why didn’t you watch the game? They played fantastic

That’s because they had defensive lapses. They don’t have that anymore. Since the first Cal game they have played outstanding defense. Especially tonight.