Hoops tonight!

You should have watched the entire game to see how they got that 14 point lead.

1 Like

Work

I’m calling my shot, Utes beat the dirtbag Sean Miller on Thursday and it’s going to feel great.

1 Like

Bump.

It’s going to feel so good to beat the dirtbag Sean Miller.

3 Likes

They smashed Zona. 15 point win. Biggest victory over the Cats since 98.

1 Like

Called my shot, made my shot.

Seattle Ute usually says SWISH. Whatever happened to him?

1 Like

Apparently U of A needs to give Miller a larger salary cap.

2 Likes

LA Ute promised to produce Seattle Ute’s return to the board but has not yet come through.

I don’t see anything here that is inaccurate or disparaging.

1 Like

This is probably what made the difference last night.

The Utes’ defensive intensity was high, and it lasted for the full 40 minutes, holding Arizona to 37% shooting for the night and 28.6% in the second half.

One thing I noticed over the last month is that if a team gets hot from 3 against us, we are done. Our 3pt defense is not good, and when Oregon, Colorado, and Cal beat us at home with great 2nd halves, it was largely done on their hot 3pt shooting. We basically did to Colorado, what they had done to us, and for some reason, Arizona just didn’t take that many 3’s. Maybe if they had they would have beat us like the others did.

1 Like

This is modern basketball. The good teams are able to get hot more often.

College basketball has two historically good teams right now - Baylor and Gonzaga. But how many of us college basketball fans can talk about these teams? How many have watched them? How many of us can name a few players on these teams? This sport is not in a great place right now.

2 Likes

Nice to beat the Cheatin’ Millers!

Say what you will about the Sun Devils, but at least they had the decency to tell Todd Graham to hit the road. U of Pay is a blight upon the whole conference.

5 Likes