Game Watch - Utah vs Arizona, Saturday, noon, Fiddler’s Elbow (patio)

We’ve had a good group for the last two road games, and this is our last opportunity this year (unless/until the CCG :blush:).

So, I’ve reserved a table for Utefans on the patio at Fiddler’s Elbow, Saturday at noon for the Utah vs Arizona game.

At midday, the patio should be warm, and they have heaters, but I always wear a light jacket.

Come and join - meet a few of your favorite posters, and put a face with some internet handles.

(If you know you’ll be attending, please reply to this post or board mail @salUTE so that I can reserve more space should we need it.)

Hope to see you there.

I’m planning on it.

1 Like

Awesome! @LAUte @midnightversion @SkinyUte @AbsoluteUte @execUTEioner @NewbombTurk @UTEopia @utefansince79

1 Like

Sounding like a broken record, but no can do. Swim lessons from noon-1, D&D from 1:30-3:00 (I’m GM’ing the campaign for a bunch of neighborhood kids, so I can’t bail), and the “holiday” family dinner at 4:00.

I’ll only be catching the game on DVR myself. Have fun y’all…I’ll make it to one of these sometime in 2032 when my kids are finally out of the house. :laughing:

Side note: I do love that I get to do all these cool things with the kids, but there are certainly days that I wish we weren’t quite so busy.

5 Likes

WAit… there are other D8Ders on this board?

1 Like

I’m an equal opportunity nerd. D&D, football, video games, fantasy novels, etc., etc.

2 Likes

Can I come too? I promise to behave. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

You won’t behave. That much I know.

2 Likes

Enjoy the kids while you can; one day you’ll be stuck with the rest of us old *****, with no football, basketball, baseball, or soccer coaching commitments, and having to find other ways to fill your Saturday afternoons. Join when you can. And if you’re actually skinny, don’t worry about replying, we can always find room for a skinny guy.

(In fairness, I’m the only old guy at the Game Watches, everybody else is just looking for an excuse to get out of the house :slight_smile: ).

1 Like

Ahem…

1 Like

@Greginslc, you’re always welcome, and yes, as mentioned, no one expects you to behave, but it looks like we’ll need to keep you away from @NewbombTurk (makes a note to create a seating chart, and try to figure out how to enforced some distance).

3 Likes

HAH! Not blooody likely

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

I’d join buy literally we have lost every game I’ve ever watched at fiddlers Elbow and I don’t want to curse the team. It’s only weird if it doesn’t t work ya know.

2 Likes

@RUUTES2 - what did you do to create this curse?

Nevermind

Now go sacrifice a bucket of KFC to Jobu and get righteous so you can show up and watch your curse go away under the crushing production of 400 yards on the ground and 200 through the air resulting in a Ute win.

3 Likes

This would be the game to break the curse. BUT, if you do go and we lose, then you are banned from utedom for life… :wink:

3 Likes

Yes, this! You should stop by - we should have enough people with a positive record, that collectively we can over come this for you, once and for all. I’ll leave it to @DataUte to do the math :slight_smile:

This is my fear.

2 Likes

If you come I will buy you some mozzarella sticks, and you won’t have to share!

2 Likes

I play a bit with my kids, but we probably spend more time playing MTG. Crimson Vow prerelease tonight . . .