Game Watch - Utah vs Arizona, Saturday, noon, Fiddler’s Elbow (patio)

A former Ute player will be making an appearance at our watch party tomorrow.

3 Likes

I’m going into tomorrow’s game, with the attitude that Utah has 4, perhaps 5 games left this year, and I am going to enjoy every minute of each.

Yes, we should win tomorrow, but Arizona is not as bad as their record, they are improving, and if we overlook them (which I doubt), the game could still be in doubt in the middle of the second half.

That leaves an Oregon game, which, regardless of how we get there, I’m hoping for revenge for the 2019 CCG.

And, finally, a matchup with Colorado, who, has before kept us, unexpectedly from our goals before (2012).

Right now, I am thinking that this is turning out to be a big surprise year, from where it started, and wanting to enjoy each game on it’s own. Knowing also, that if things turn south somewhere in these next few games, we are LOADED and the couple of years should have some of the best offense in Whit’s years at Utah.

It’s a really good time to be a Ute!

2 Likes

hop eyou all are enjoying it down there… Weather has played havoc with my joints, making it far too painful to leave the building. I’d have to be on heavy Lortab to go down there, and then I would be able to drink… UGH

1 Like

8 Likes

That is awesome. Wish I could have made it today.

1 Like

Thanks for setting this up Steggy. I really enjoyed the company and chatting with Trent was a pleasure. He was very patient with all our questions and I appreciated listening to his insight during the game.