Funny joke thread

Customer (holding up a can of Raid): Is this good for wasps?

Shocked clerk: No it kills them!

5 Likes

3 Likes

A def man and a mute woman fell in love. We call this redundant bliss.

Their courtship was filled with the usual amount of miscommunication but there was a lot more fingering.

He got a hearing aid and cheated on her one night with the voice at the drive thru speaker. Never before hearing a woman’s voice he had a very rousing conversation with the clerk, Steve.

She discovered his misdeeds but strangely never spoke of it.

It’s really weird when people get outraged on behalf of others.

I was walking my dog in a quiet place with grass and trees in peace. Until this one uptight lady(a visitor like I) starts lecturing me about where my dog urinated, some epic rant about how disrespectful it was. Nobody residing there seemed to mind, at least they never said as much.

What a ■■■■■! That’s the last time I walk my dog at the cemetery.

1 Like

The difference between the Latin-based languages and the Germanic languages is pretty funny sometimes. What’s ironic about this video is that English is about 60% Germanic. We have more words in our language than any other language in the western world as a result of the mongrelization of the English-speaking peoples.

2 Likes

Made me chuckle:

2 Likes

Mine eat the elderberries and apples from my landscaping. Oh, and it’s against city and county ordinance to shoot any of the little critters. :wink:

2 Likes

Had to chuckle at this one too.

1 Like

2 Likes

A classic that that still makes me laugh.

7 Likes

I would give 5 stars if I could!! Brilliant !

Great to get a good laugh at the start of a day.

This one from Red Dwarf always makes me laugh.

4 Likes

Just in case you need a reminder…

3 Likes

Ever since I was a kid I’ve wondered what that little song was all about.

4 Likes

News of the weird and obscure.

Now “reptile wrangler.” There’s an interesting job.

2 Likes

Oops! Sorry for the repost😖