Florida game

I just hope we treat you well as visitors. WE have no angst against Utah, and frankly those of us that pay attention respect your school. Excellent academics and all around great athletics. It is an honor to play you.

RR

7 Likes

Bamafan, it is Thursday right…you know we have already started tailgating…you know.

RR

Yeah. I am more of a “you better have the AC on in the RV for me to show up” kind of guy.

And you know the weather is not gonna be so good.

2 Likes

I agree to the good luck part. Parking on campus on gameday is iffy at best unless you’re there super early. Off campus to the east or north is a better bet and MUCH easier for leaving.

1 Like

We were planning on Ubering from our hotel which is about 4 miles away. But we are going early so we can wander around.

Does Ubering make sense?

2 Likes

Take some time to walk the campus if you can. it is not bad.

RR

2 Likes

Ubering always makes sense !:grin:

1 Like

For those of us going to the Utah Alumni tailgate at the Reitz Union Building, are there any other tips with respect to parking and/or shuttles? Since we have an 8 month old along for the ride we’d like to make our lives easier. She’s a sweet kid but, ……

1 Like

Unless, of course, you’re an Oregon fan who lives in SLC. Then there’s this one older, 5’3” lady that can be abusive. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s a right sailor there with a jaunty cap.

4 Likes

This thread is a perfect example of what’s right with college football. Love it.

2 Likes

The travel to see different football cultures is the best part of the game. I went to Notre Dame and it was a completely different experience than any place I have been. Reminded me of what I assume the IVY games are like.

Hey now, watch the sailor jokes :wink:

BTW I take it no one is gonna stream the game? Or are we looking at no streams at al this year? I guess it just depends. If anyone can find some way for me to keep an eye out without having to fire up my ESPN+ or some nonsense, I’d appreacaite a heads up.

1 Like

No streams this year. Couldnt do it without getting shut down :angry:

1 Like

Sigh, i suspect the game is going to be delayed 30 minutes or so because of the Arkansas vs. Cincinnati game

We’re checking out YouTube TV for the first time but it looks like ESPN’s going to play the ■■■■■■■ Cincinnati game right to The Bitter End

Does anyone who really understands YouTube TV understand why I can’t seem to get the Pac-12 channel there must be commentary or something

starting on ESPN news

Of course they will. It’s a one score game.between ranked teams.

That’s the best part of ESPN. Extra networks they can start games.