Donald Trump and his wife have tested positive for COVID-19

I was planning to wait until the First Family and all the White House staff had received covid vaccinations once it is available before I decide to get one…guess that plan is all shot to hell…

2 Likes

The guy and his administration are flat out irresponsible.

Not sure who is more of a clown. Him or the people voting for him.

21 Likes

The single most reckless and callous statement to ever be uttered by a sitting President, "Don’t be afraid of Covid, don’t let it dominate your life "

9 Likes

Years ago, I suffered a case of Bell’s Palsy and was given prednisone to treat the pinched nerve - pinched by an infection. What I experienced while trying to get “cured”…

Acute vertigo…for which I was given another drug to counter the vertigo.
Acute steroid psychosis…which had me simply raging at just about…everything.
Acute case of shingles…my personal favorite disease-type side effect. The cortisone-steroid cocktail cased me to break out in shingles inside my ears, nose, and the lower sections of both legs.

Knowing the treatments being used may use steroids…added to that personality…and will be given for up to 14 days…not a good combination.

The truth is I didn’t get better until they took me off the treatment. That said, I never fully recovered and it took six weeks to get back to work. Bell’s doesn’t kill, but COVID does.

Maybe if someone were to prescribe a “Gibb’s Slap”…:thinking::thinking::thinking:

5 Likes

I saw a GIF of him on Reddit clearly struggling to breathe.
Maybe he really is getting better but then again, maybe it’s all for show. They’ve had enough time to set up an ICU in the White House.

5 Likes

This is not a political category so I will not engage in political discussion or attack/support any particular side.

What is clear to me and I can say this without taking any side is that elected officials are products of the voters. If you think an elected official is terrible, it is more productive to direct displeasure at those who voted for him/her/(f)aer/em/per/them/ver/xem/hir.

2 Likes

Why? Would that somehow make a difference?

It sure wouldn’t with this administration. Exhibit A: the 5th Avenue quote.

1 Like

Because if people are shamed for how they vote they will stop voting.

No one is advocating for people to stop voting. I want EVERY SINGLE PERSON to vote. It’s why the constant voter suppression efforts bother me so much. That’s a fundamental right and responsibility of every American.

We should be finding ways to make it easier so everyone is able to cast a ballot. Instead, some politicians are constantly looking for ways to exclude people, make it harder for them to vote, or cast doubt on the results.

8 Likes
4 Likes

Deleted

Guys, it gets worse than just Trump testing positive. He’s a Super Spreader, but not just because of the Rose Garden Ceremony… read this, and cry.

4 Likes
16 Likes

Bloody hell! This helps explain why the administration refuses to state when his last negative COVID test result occurred and why they refuse to do contact tracing.

5 Likes

Wouldn’t surprise me in the least if Trump hasn’t actually been tested since March. Probably got tested once, didn’t like it, and decided that as long as everyone around him was being tested regularly, he was safe by proxy.

Remember, you only test people around the Living God, not the Living God himself. :wink:

5 Likes

Apparently the Jewish white supremacist Stephen Miller also has it.

This is not a political category so I will not engage in political discussion or attack/support any particular side.

■■■■ that guy.

6 Likes
3 Likes

Posts like this really bother me (not Duhwayne, but the tweet)…and if this is too far off in right field, go ahead and delete…but to pretend there is some god who cares about us in the sky…this same god whose followers put Trump into power…so he could then punish us with a virus…

I dunno. That is a tough sell.

Wouldn’t it just be easier for god to have good followers, followers who could look at a guy like Trump and then read their holy books and see Trump is the opposite of all that is good, and have them not vote for Trump? Why do we have to kill hundreds of thousands of Americans and millions worldwide so a bunch of white guys can come back to the guy that they claim to follow?

Sucks that my non-believing family has to be punished for people who believe in god. Maybe if the god believers did better, my non-believing family wouldn’t be punished.

I hate blaming God when the reality is the people screwed up. We didn’t use our heads and instead pretended like everything was ok and now that it’s not, we are going to pretend that there is some higher power punishing us for being dumb. It’s a lot like my older boy getting in trouble for not doing his chores and trying to find reasons to blame everyone else for why he didn’t get his chores done when he was on his Playstation for a couple of hours after school. And then instead of punishing my older boy, he gets to play Playstation while the rest of the house has to do his chores.

I don’t like it.

4 Likes

I feel like this belongs here.

2 Likes