Donald Trump and his wife have tested positive for COVID-19

Ha! wrote this the same time!

1 Like

Maybe this will generate some pleasure too.

“It would have killed 10 ordinary men”

-trump in a week from now.

9 Likes

No. No pleasure. Just the hope that he will gain some empathy for people and not be such an ass. But I doubt it.

11 Likes

There are theories that this is fake, i.e., a ploy to get spotlight and/or to quickly “recover” and say “see, this Covid thing is nothing”. While I tend do doubt that he’s faking it, I have no doubt he’ll use his own experience to further downplay the seriousness of the virus.

5 Likes

No argument here. My comment was in reply to LA about Mike Lee.

2 Likes

Sadly he has zero empathy! He is perhaps one of the most despicable people I have ever had the displeasure to meet. I will never forget the awful way he treated the women and international members of our group when we met him and Justice Alito in DC.

8 Likes

I hope Trump recovers so that he is witness to being voted out of office, convicted of his crimes, and welcomed to the big house.

9 Likes

Notably absent from his treatment plan: Hydroxychloroquine, UV Light suppositories, a lysol pic line and whatever the eff the mypillow guy was trying to push.

10 Likes

Holy sh…

https://twitter.com/JoshuaPotash/status/1312077093002452992?s=20

1 Like

Hearing it’s precautionary due to the experimental treatment he’s receiving. Monitoring him for side effects.

But since that statement came from the White House, I believe exactly none of it.

2 Likes

Not really much social distancing in that shot was there?

From announcement to asymptotic to mild case to moderate case to experimental treatment to hospital in less than 24 hours. Wild.

1 Like

On CBS they said that they couldn’t do imaging and other things at the White House.

Honestly, I wouldn’t be surprised if this was a lead up to his “death” to avoid prosecution. Trump and his “staff” are shady enough to attempt this.

2 Likes

I mean, with the president of the US, you don’t take any chances.

If I was running Trump’s campaign I’d bite the bullet and get him to the hospital while he can be filmed walking in apparent good health to the helicopter and not take the chance that he has to be hauled outta there in an ambulance if it came to that.

4 Likes

…in a jump suit that matches his hair color?

Asking for a friend.

7 Likes

Let’s not go there…even if some think it. We must at a minimum have respect for the office.