College football thread, non-Utah edition

Yeah that was bad. He was in when he gained control of the ball.

Not a TD
https://twitter.com/lateralsig/status/1609313663219040257?s=46&t=z829ajZ_utGNfzPFNFCjKw

1 Like

Itā€™s a TD. He didnā€™t have possession until he was in the end zone.

1 Like

TCU 21, Michigan 3. Almost halftime.

1 Like

I am very surprised by this TCU-Michigan game. I thiugh Michigan would win by 14.

Nope. He had possession when he was on his butt outside the endzone. Replay confirmed.

Man, you need new glasses

I just watched replay. Also, UM had the ball on the one and got cute. Just QB sneak that up the middle. The football gods making sure we get the Big 1G up outta here

I wouldnā€™t have expected this track meet we are seeing.

1 Like

Itā€™s wild

I do too. As much grief as TCU has caused us, Iā€™d love to see any former MWC team not named Air Force or BYU win it all.

9 Likes

Agreed.

4 Likes

I have a soft spot for Air Force, having attended Air Academy High School (public high school on the Academy), but otherwise agree with the sentiment. Definitely pulling for TCU.

The only downside would be the ramping up of the ā€œsee, college football is still a level playing fieldā€ from the usual blue blood suspects.

1 Like

Nah. It may get that 12 team quicker than 2024

1 Like

First to 50 points winsā€¦again.

If neither team has 50 there is a runoff

Man, that 4th quarter for OSU-UGA was wild. OSU just couldnā€™t put that final nail in the coffin, and somehow UGA came back to win. Now if OSU had won, they wouldā€™ve needed to send Utah a huge check for putting them in the playoff.

I was supremely glad to see TCU win.

Iā€™d love to see them win it all come a week from Monday.

2 Likes

This is wild:
https://twitter.com/nocontextcfb/status/1609426420765425664?s=46&t=S9kuhj3o-BZaG9TEyZ0c6A

Heard it was close to midnight. Was unsure just how close to midnight. I wasnā€™t looking at my clock, watch, or phone.

That tweet makes it more fun. Although I do have to ask just how accurate the ball drop was in relation to the OSU kick. Regardless, it was a very fun 4th qtr.

That said, I want TCU to win it all. All Hail Hypno-Toad!

Oh I had friends in Columbus say the bar they were in dropped balloons as the kick went left. Lol. So, Buckeyes enter 2023, 0-1.

I really think TCU winning it all gives us maximum schadenfreude. Against the SEC, Big 1G, Texas and OU as well as Sonny Dykes winning it all after laying an egg at Cal.

4 Likes