Class of 22 Utah Football Recruits

sounds like this guy
https://www.parkrecord.com/news/rink-skates-to-its-opening/

It’s so strange (or maybe not) how Carson has got almost zero pub from the Utah sports media. He’s clearly one of the most sought after players in the state…

Sidenote: based on twitter he seems to be friends with Barton… so maybe

1 Like

The Utes will host a bunch of recruits this weekend:

Chris Reed - 6’1" WR from Florida - Utah commit
Joseph Jefferson II, 6’1" 190 S from Indiana
Moses Alexander, 6’2" 190 CB (Juco) Kilgore JC
Wade Woodaz, 6’3" 205 S from Florida
Isaiah Ward, 6’6" 230 DE from SoCal
Elijah Reed, 6’3" 180 CB from Kentucky - current Kentucky commit

Unofficial visits.
Carson Tabaracci from Park City. Utah recently offered his younger brother who will be a 2024 recruit.
2023 commit Mateaki Helu from Tooele

Carson Tabaracci is a UTE!

6 Likes

Wow! That is fantastic, and a pleasant surprise!

2 Likes

Utah recruiting: Utes get commitment from Park City ATH Carson Tabaracci - Deseret News

3 Likes

Safety Jeffrey Ugo decommits. 3-star out of Houston.

Best of luck to him.

New commit! WR Ryan Peppins. Flipped from Western Kentucky.

2 Likes

Any shot for the Utes?

We already have two qb recruits.

So you guys aren’t recruiting the #5 QB in the nation from Utah?

I would imagine one of the coaches has knocked on his door by now, if visits are allowed at this time.

He’s not really from Utah. Arizona. Came up to Draper/Corner Canyon for his senior year. Has been a USC commit for a while so will he interesting who he considers.

1 Like

I know y’all have two QB commits and one looks like he’s going to be really good I think you have to give this kid the pitch (which obviously Utah will).

He started taking official visits after USC fired Helton. Went to Ohio State last week. Has also visited Ole Miss and Texas.

Why?

1 Like

I heard he was solid commit at tOSU?

Post edited

1 Like

The top high school football prospect in Utah just committed to Ohio State - Deseret News

Another Safety commit today. Flipped from Texas Tech
CB Jocelyn Malaska decommits from Texas Tech, flips to Utah (on3.com)

Jocelyn malaska on Twitter: “After a great OV, an in person visit last night with Coach Scalley @SafetyPride great call with @UtahCoachWhitt Im switching my commitment to the University of Utah #GoUtes. @Utah_Football @bedfordagency @bronchoftball #haitiannationdomination #followtheplan https://t.co/qxTzg9An8M” / Twitter

1 Like

Post edited

3 Likes