Can anyone explain why the U is hellbent on moving over to that garbage interlocking U logo?

That, most definitely, did not help your case.

3 Likes

Anyone who hates on Buck Owens wasn’t loved as a child.

I didn’t hate on Buck Owens, just your lack of logic.

2 Likes

Graphic design is based on logic? I mean you are the one who saw a vagina in a T-shirt. Not sure I’m following your thinking.

It looks more like a uterus than it looks like Buck Owens. Like I said, maybe you can sell that in the SEC

2 Likes

You think it looks more like a vagina than a Buck Owens album cover? Interesting.

Apparently you don’t the difference between a vagina and a uterus. And I don’t have a Buck Owens album, but I saw him on Hee Haw as a kid, and he doesn’t look like either of those things.

2 Likes

So you think the U looks more like Uterus than the letters on a Buck Owens album cover. Fair enough:

Y’all really hate the interlocking U.

I see you’ve just decided to be a troll again. I’ve not said anything about disliking the interlocking U design. You’re just trying to pick a fight. Won’t work with me. You really should grow up.

2 Likes

Correct. All we said is we didn’t like his offerings. And then he brings up Buck Owens???

2 Likes

There’s something really wrong with someone who has no dog in the hunt and spends an inordinate amount of time just stirring up crap.

2 Likes

Y’all must be fun at parties.

1 Like

BamafanNKY, I like having you around. I generally don’t follow other college teams so I like getting your “outsider” view on things. Don’t let these naysayers scare you off.

4 Likes

A great feature on here is the mute. I just mute them when they try to call me a troll or whatever. It’s weird but there are some in every fanbase that have an inferiority complex. Even Alabama fans who get really angry after a loss. I ignore them. You gotta have fun with this stuff and not take life so serious.

Thank You though for your kind words. Maybe we’ll meet at the Rose Bowl this year. I’ll be the guy wearing the interlocking U shirt proudly.

2 Likes

Seconded

4 Likes

I like having diverse voices here. But some people aren’t very self aware of when they start dominating the conversation with inane comments, or coming across as a know-it-all or one-upper.

5 Likes

I feel personally attacked here… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I was looking for a Sack Lake City shirt that wasn’t price-gouged (Conference Championshlp Game 2021: Utah vs. Oregon - #327 by Daedalus) and found this culturally sensitive interlocking U that was pretty nice.

Apparently, this is the logo that carries our Utes to winning PAC-12 conference championships and on to the Rose Bowl. :rose:

2 Likes