Cafe Rio is alright but not good enough to spend

I grew up with two spaces but was able to change when I realized that two spaces was unnecessary and silly.

1 Like

Maybeweneedtoskipthespacesandperiodsaltogether

1 Like

I believe there is a correlation between being beat or spanked as a child and insisting on using two spaces after a period.

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry, I canā€™t help it. Itā€™s a disability. I hope you will all be compassionate and accepting towards me.

2 Likes

You mean ā€œbeaten,ā€ not ā€œbeat.ā€ Come on, man! You excoriate me for using two spaces after a period. I get that argument ā€“ omitting needless spaces is important. But omitting two letters from a word? That goes too far. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

In SoCal, El Cholo.

1 Like

Malo and MƔs Malo. Downtown L.A. nothing like it here, or anywhere else for that matter.

I work at 950 S. Grand. Federal Reserve.

El Cholo is great. Not me absolute favorite down there, but we went there all the time.

Best is a place in San Clemente called South of Nicks.

Thereā€™s a great Taco Bell on the corner of Balboa and Lassen in Northridge.

1 Like

But why hasnā€™t anyone grabbed onto the controversy over pineapple on pizza? Itā€™s time we moved on to the important stuff.

I donā€™t understand people who want chicken on their pizza.

1 Like

There is no debate here. Two spaces, except when the document is fully justified (both left and right margins).

3 Likes

5th and Grand. Just up the street! I go often to the Ralphā€™s on 9th and Flower, unless Iā€™m in a Whole Foods mood (about 8th & Grand, as you know). Iā€™m not young and cool enough to be there often.

Alright, not jumping on TOO directly, because the subject of UTAH PIZZA has been flogged to death; but no Pizza, ever envisioned by the first 50 generations of itā€™s inventors, EVER included any fruit, particularly PINEAPPLE! And yes, I realize that a tomato is technically a fruit, but you all know EXACTLY what I mean.

If ham is on a pizza, it should be prosciutto, not Cubed LEFTOVER Honey Baked Ham, and in any case it should not be accompanied by any fruit, particularly PINEAPPLE.

Well, I guess I got suckered into that one - FLAME ON, fruit on baked dough lovers!

1 Like

We may have run out of incredibly important subjects to use as the bases for ridicule.

Nope. We havenā€™t even touched on those Philistines who insist on putting ketchup on hot dogs.

3 Likes

What the hell is gong on here!!! I go away for a couple of days with you all talking food, and come back to a damn grammar and writing nazi seminar!!!

Can it get to Saturday now for hellā€™s sake!!!

Two spaces between sentences and putting ketchup on hot dogs is serious stuff. Get with the program!

3 Likes

Vitoā€™s is good but it is no Moochies. In addition to the Mandarin, Boba World is world-class Chinese food in Bountiful.