Been trolling the coogerbored the last couple of days

I would hate to see his parents implode his shot the way Marinovich’s dad did him.

It’s going to be a ton of work for Zach to evolve his game to the next level. It will take a singular focus to get his work routine down. The last thing he needs is his parents creating a distraction.

She needs to go home and let him be an adult.

5 Likes

Her response after Zach asked her to chill on social media.

And I said ‘Zach, you know what? If you saw the messages that I receive every single day from women that started exercising again. Women that are learning to cook for the first time ever. Women that are changing their relationships with their husbands. Women that tell me that the only reason that they’re getting out of bed is because of my Instagram. The only thing that keeps them from taking a handful of pills is because something I said that day resonated with them.’

The ego on this woman…good lord.

8 Likes

I’ve got nothing against this person. She seems to love her family and love what she does. I’m gonna chalk it up to a big, confident personality that can rub people the wrong way.

Yeah I do. Remember all the times she was on ESPN? She seemed like helicopter psycho mom then. This is me watching from 2k miles away, I can’t imagine what she was like with the local media. Zach may have gone to BYU, but that doesn’t mean he hasn’t earned at least a chance to succeed, and he has a better chance w/o a psycho parent as a distraction. How much better would Jake Heaps had been if his dad hadn’t been what he was. Or we can go further back with Todd Marinovich at USC, he was supposed to be a prototype QB because of his dad. Instead he was a bust because of all the pressure due to his dad.

I’m going to ask my wife to follow her on Instagram so my wife can learn how to cook and have a better relationship with me. I hope I’m still alive in a few days…

6 Likes

Ok, that’s funny. :rofl:

8 Likes

I just watched that video clip. I think Zach’s first year or two in the NFL might be pretty interesting. The New York Post will have some fun too.

I sometimes go to this site to get some perspective on opposing viewpoints and often regret it. If you are considering heading south for this game, you might want to reconsider after seeing some of these posts.

4 Likes

Wow, that thread is a black hole of derpy “I dID mY Own rESeaRcH” nonsense.

Looks like I’ll be avoiding Utah County even more than usual for the foreseeable future.

9 Likes

One of the posters said something about how many had died from the virus and someone else actually replied “But how many from the 18-24 age bracket?” My hell…

8 Likes

Because, as we all know, death is the only possible negative outcome from COVID. /s

Had a call this morning with a client (an early-30’s marathon runner) who caught COVID in December. She still doesn’t have her sense of smell back, and has all sorts of neurological challenges still going on. Said she often forgets why she walked into a room, or the names of her family members.

But sure, it doesn’t affect younger healthy people at all. Let’s go with that.

7 Likes

I wonder if the Utes can just invoke some PAC12 rule and not even play them.

That would be epic for all sorts of reasons. Our team’s health being just one of them.

5 Likes

I read far enough through that thread to wonder if I’ve just seen my first sign of early onset Alzheimer’s.

Why? What made me think I would see something other than exactly what I saw?

I know better than to go to CougarBoard, especially for a discussion on this topic.

5 Likes

I hate to be that guy, but you guys all should know by now that a 6 oz glass of Tahitian-Noni is essentially a COVID vaccine. It will keep your regular, free from magnetism and only slightly changes your DNA. Add rubbing a lavender essential oil on your skin and your lawn and flower bed will be free of weeds.

I can meet anyone at the Lehi IHOP who needs a bottle/case.

12 Likes

Reminds me of an interview I saw on CNN this morning done by Ana Cabrera. An immunologist/ER doctor from FIU, who also works in the University of Arizona system (dude is way overachieving) relayed a story of a woman he treated yesterday who was suffering uncontrollable pain from a COVID infection in a Florida hospital. He was doing everything he could to treat her. While treating her, he asked her why she hadn’t gotten vaccinated. The answer - “I would rather get the disease than take the vaccine.”

Just like Provostan…you can’t make this ■■■■ up! Just like Forrest Gump said, “Stupid is as stupid does.” Unfortunately Ron White was correct when he said, “You can’t fix stupid.”

They are never getting into a P5. They might not even be able to get back into a G5. Finally, it won’t matter after the pandemic lays waste to their student body and most of their unvaccinated people. The P5 and G5 pieces are quite inconsequential. The pandemic results will be horrifying, grievous, and we’re totally preventable.

Sad day.

7 Likes

It would sure make the zoobs squirm if the byu team had an outbreak the week of the Utah game and had to forfeit.

I suppose it would serve them right for skipping the vaccinations.

5 Likes

While it would suck to scratch a game, that would be hilarious.

5 Likes

BYU Provo last beat Utah

4260 days ago.

5 Likes

Don’t you drag Diet Coke into this mess.

5 Likes

Hey, it’s not his fault you drink Zoob Pop.

3 Likes