Been trolling the coogerbored the last couple of days

I know, pathetic. But it’s (sometimes) so much fun! I’m normally very polite and respectful (still am) but it’s so much fun to get under their skin! They can’t stand it when you won’t argue with them or resort to name calling when they do it. One of the little twits board-messaged me and called me an ■■■■■■■. Fun times!

Being banned from Cougarboard is a privilege and an honor, so that should be your goal if it hasn’t happened already. The emotional intelligence over there is about at a 5th grade level, which makes trolling fun. But I’m pretty sure they kicked Rocker off for promoting the new UF.N over there, so it doesn’t take much. They’re sensitive and they should be, because no one really cares about BYU and deep down they all know it.

4 Likes

Who is this “byu” that you are talking about?

4 Likes

A team to drop for a real P5 school or legit top end G5.

They will be crowing about their “2020 Powerhouse” for decades. The :cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake: gave them hyperglycemia.

4 Likes

Their 2020 schedule was significantly weaker than their ‘bo-diddly tech’ 1984 schedule.

5 Likes

I was cleaning up my browser bookmarks, and came across this thread from 2010. It belongs in the Smithsonian:

cougarboard.com/board/message.html?id=6003383

4 Likes

NY media beginnig to realize what they have in a certain players mom

5 Likes

I bet the NY media have fun with her. Wonder how long it will take before she wants Zach traded?

4 Likes

Jets fans are going to boo him loud and boo him often. She’ll demand a trade in week 1.

3 Likes

at some point Zach is going to need to face his mom and tell her to tone it down if he’s to be successful.

3 Likes

I can only imagine how fans in New York are going to respond to her social media posts if she keeps acting like she has in the past.

1 Like

Could be worse…he could’ve been drafted to the Eagles.

#BooedSanta
#BooedMikeSchmidt
#CityofBrotherlyHate

3 Likes

I know Utah fans like to claim this, but if Kyle didn’t persue the second pick in the nfl draft because of his moms social media posts, he should be fired.

1 Like

Well of course. Any college coach who recruits a NFL player should be fired, they’re ineligible.

4 Likes

That was the year we signed Jack Tuttle. ZW vs Tuttle? Based on high school performance and ratings, Tuttle was the obvious choice. My hunch is that Tuttle would only commit & sign if the coaches promised they wouldn’t recruit any other QBs.

Wilson wouldn’t have started ahead of Huntley anyway. He wouldn’t have been the QB at Utah until last year. Going to byu, where he could start as a freshman, then playing one of the weakest schedules in history last year is what got him to be the 2nd pick. Maybe he’ll light it up in New York but my best guess is he’ll end up just like all the other Jets QBs, being booed then traded in a few years.

4 Likes

Idk, this post is probably king.

4 Likes

She has an odd fascination with dicks

2 Likes

I think I got 1 or 2 sentences into the thread, and just said screw it. They’re too uptight and whiny about EVERYTHING. The whole woe is me thing got old after 2 sentences.

3 Likes

not to get all religious in this thread, but the disappointing thing about Mrs. Wilson is that this is/was a good opportunity to reveal some of the positive characteristics about Zach, Utah culture and LDS values (there are still a few of those left I believe :slight_smile: )

Its a good platform that looks like it might get squandered.

1 Like

So five adults unload urine on a 7 year old boy then beat up his dad, after which the battered dad presents his urine soaked son to a police officer who says, eh, whatcha gonna do? There’s no officer in the world that would shrug that off. At least make it sorta kinda believable.

6 Likes