Baylor Game Thread

Well that play was a unfunny comedy of errors.

Uh-oh.

Maybe a more experienced quarterback would’ve known just to take the sack or throw the ball away.

1 Like

Come on Utes. They seem a little frazzled

Talk about a slow start… I’m glad Rising isn’t rushing back too soon but so far we really need him back

2 Likes

Time to pick up the pace on offense. No sense of urgency.

Early impression. We have no real offense. And they don’t look like a Kyle whittingham prepared D right now. Defensive calls seem very late

So many commercials!

3 Likes

Texas St. was able to get pressure on their QB and we haven’t at all so far.,

2 Likes

Looks like they are getting held I mean an OLman tackling a DL man. One thing I won’t miss from the conference

There is no reasonable way that Pittman will be available without clearing the concussion protocol. He stayed on the ground looking like he didn’t know where he was. Dude’s bell was rung.

Johnson has to throw the ball if they want to give him regular time.

1 Like

Man so many blocks in the back

I swear it looks like our D is moving at 80% speed

1 Like

We had to expect them to come out with max intensity after being embarrassed last week. Utes need to settle in and move the ball.

Utah will not win this game without some effective passing.

1 Like

[quote=“mUUser, post:26, topic:8699”]

Early impression. We have no real offense. And they don’t look like a Kyle whittingham prepared D right now. Defensive calls seem very late

[/quot

They do like we are not set or getting subs in quick enough

Baylor OL doing a nice Florida impersonation. These penalties are giving us a chance.

Will Utah find its offensive flow first or will Baylor’s OL figure out how to avoid penalties first? That might decide who wins this game.

1 Like

Is it possible to drink too much Ginger Ale?

1 Like

5 gallons is too much

2 Likes

Noted. (Puts can back)

4 Likes

Their offense is flat out better than ours.

1 Like

After our first pass we only had 200 yds total offense last week. 95 passing and 105 rushing. That is not prolific.