Baylor Game Thread

Here’s a thread for a discussion throughout the game. We’ve tried chat functions in the past, but they weren’t satisfactory. The board is now set up so that we can discuss things pretty much in real time. Fire away with your comments, questions, praise, complaints, and general fanhood!

Weather forecast for Waco today is 101° at noon.

1 Like

We’re stuck with a few minutes of Gameday just now. Joe Namath, bless him, is wearing perhaps the worst hairpiece I’ve ever seen on television. Someone should’ve told him.

3 Likes

Pretty cool tradition to have all those yellow shirts running onto the field.

2 Likes

I do love the way, Kyle prowls the sideline. Looks like a hungry bear.

1 Like

JqJ running the ball. Good to see.

3 Likes

Not a fan of the white jerseys. Very blah.

1 Like

Nice decision by Barnes. I think he’s several steps above a game manager.

2 Likes

I think they look sharp. Plus, when you’re the road team, you don’t have a lot of choice.

3 Likes

True. But they should have asked me anyways.

5 Likes

Gotta love Cole Bishop.

3 Likes

ESPN camera work sucks so far. Must have fired all their best folks when they let a bunch of TV talent go.

2 Likes

Howard Cosell willed it to him.

2 Likes

Why is 3rd and long a thing we struggle with perennially?

2 Likes

And Joe has made it even more spectacular.

1 Like

Run defense has been pretty bad overall so far. It looks like the defensive line is getting knocked back.

I think Pittman learned something there about when to call a fair catch.

1 Like

We’ve produced a ton a great safeties and he’s right there with Weddle, Johnson & Williams

2 Likes

We have a chronic habit of starting slow (Florida game excepted).

Hopefully we settle dow and take control, as we did so many times the past couple of years.

3 Likes

I hope Pitman isn’t now out on the concussion protocol. As for targeting, I have never understood that rule because it’s called so inconsistently.

2 Likes