2024 NC Game Thread

I don’r care for Harbaugh. Michigan is a great team and very deserving. That being said, I can’t help but root for the Huskies. Michigan had no trouble on their first drive. Let’s see how UW does against the stout UM D.

Starting the feel this is gonna be a blood bath like last year’s championship game.

UWs O seems to be doing pretty well. Gotta convert here though.

2 Likes

The fact that UW couldn’t convert in the red zone hurts big time. UW can’t stop the run and UM has a chance to blow this open early.

1 Like

MPJ is going to need to run. It’s the only way we were able to lead in the 4th.

I prefer Washington tonight, but after Whit I’d lplay for Harbaugh. Really like that guy.

UM wins this game by 21+.

1 Like

UW has no answer for that RB.

1 Like

We?

2 Likes

I showed up man. I even had the Alabama colors on. I was #43,227 on the depth chart

I never say “we” so my fault. It is lame to say “we.”

2 Likes

The first sign of a “Sports Bigamist.” :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Kidding.

1 Like

I did enjoy my Utah games in Pasadena more. UtahFanNKY?

3 Likes

UWs D playing much better. That TD was huge. We’ve got a ballgame.

2 Likes

I can’t believe how inaccurate Penix has been tonight. This guy all year was dropping dimes at all distances and tonight for some reason he’s just missing guys.

1 Like

His recievers havent helped him out much.

1 Like

True, but that play to Polk that got broken up was behind the receiver.

I do think it’s notable what types of plays both call at 3rd and really long deep in their own territory. The same call by Ludwig has some Ute fans coming out of their skins.

1 Like

UW has basically one more chance.

I think that completion might seal it.

Ball game

Yes. They need a couple of miracles to win, and they haven’t got any miracles in them tonight, it seems.