“You Gotta Love It Baby!” The Official Utah Jazz Thread

Game is postponed. What a terrible tragedy.

4 Likes

Rumors are circulating that the Jazz will make some trades before the deadline. Names I’ve heard have been Kelly Olynk, Jordan Clarkson, and yes, Markkanen. I’ve heard that Markkanen is an unlikely trade but with Ainge nothing is off the table. Apparently they want to develop more than a “good” team, but a championship caliber team. Clearly, we don’t have the latter currently. I’ve resigned myself to the fact that I’m not in the front office and my vote doesn’t count.

I’m not an NBA executive, but it seems to me that if you keep trading away your best players to build a championship team, then you will never get there.

That said, I don’t really care that much. If they win, great, if they don’t, oh well.

2 Likes

The Jazz are starting to figure it out and they are looking to blow it up? The Jazz are one of the youngest teams in the league, and were projected to be a lottery pick this season…again.

Lakers eyeing Colin Sexton, as per reports. :roll_eyes:

If they trade Sexton for Reeves, I swear I’ll boycott watching Jazz games from the couch.

Hachimura could be interesting, though.

Trading Sexton would be strange, but not strange enough for Danny Ainge. I’d be pissed.

Yeah, they’re also eyeing Damian Lilliard, Giannis, Nikola Jokic, Steph Curry, Joel Embiid and 17 other all-stars, and they’re going to get them all for a bag of chips. At least that’s what Laker’s media will tell you.

Jazz fall short against OKC. Only caught the very ending. Sexton is a beast. Not surprised teams are eyeing him. Hope he stays.

About Holly Rowe: She’s smart, intuitive, I think she’s a good journalist, she asks good questions, she’s from Utah and she’s all over the sports universe.

But sometimes she’s annoying.

5 Likes

Jazz in OT with Houston. Tight game.

Jazz were down by as many as 17 and lost in OT by 1. Clarkson had a good look at a game winner but missed.

1 Like

This is a tough Jazz team. Sexton is one of the fiercest players I’ve seen in a long time. I think they’ll do quite well the rest of the season, barring any weird trades.

2 Likes