Whether you loved him, hated him or never knew him, send some good vibes Mr. Crimson's way today

Mr. Crimson, aka Dave McIntosh lost his wife yesterday. She had been admitted to a hospital in Florida on the 11th for unknown neurological problems and was diagnosed with a septic infection. She died from complications of that infection yesterday afternoon. Cheryl was a 3rd year anesthesia resident at the time of her passing. She leaves behind Dave and two young sons, Jack & Rory.

Damn. That’s terrible news. So sorry for the loss.

1 Like

Tragic…Nothing less than tragic.

My condolences to him and his family.

1 Like

That news is totally heartbreaking. She was a wonderful person. I only met her a couple of times in person but interacted much more online over the past few years. She was a true gem and will be greatly missed. I feel terrible for Dave and his 2 young boys.

2 Likes

Damn.

2 Likes

Oh No! That is truly terrible
I am so sorry

2 Likes

I only met her a couple of times, but she was such a good person. I hate stuff like this.

4 Likes

Horrible news. Thoughts and prayers. I cannot imagine what he is going through.

2 Likes

I can’t imagine how hard this must be for him and his boys. Very sad news to say the least.

2 Likes

Shocking and awful. I’m so sorry for him, can only imagine what he’s going through. I’ve always liked Dave and will keep him in my prayers.

1 Like

So sorry to hear of her passing.

1 Like

That’s a hard lot to bear. I’m sorry to hear that one of our brothers must bear it. Peace.

1 Like

I don’t have Twitter and I’m not going to sign up for it but I would wish to convey this:
I won’t pretend to understand your pain, but I want to. Many of us would love to help you, any way we could. You are loved, appreciated and needed by so many people. Your absence will not relieve your pain; it will only cause more pain.
Please allow us to carry you when you can’t move anymore. Please accept the love and grace of your friends and family. Please know that you can’t allways see through darkness. There is light, love and hope here now.

2 Likes

Jesus, that’s awful. I can’t even imagine.

I’ve got no connection to the guy, but am certainly pulling for him.

Oh man, I didn’t realize that was Mr. Crimson. Horrible news!

1 Like