Where did the politics option go?

FWIW, I can see the category on desktop, but the option to access it disappears on mobile.

I’ve been lurking there, but don’t feel much like venturing into the morass of current politics. My blood pressure is high enough as it is.

Record for longest thread about politics in which no actual politics are discussed

Now it’s back for me, just FYI.

I do think it is a good idea to let folks opt out of the political discussion. Myself, it is all clinical to me, it is interesting to see other viewpoints with no reason to get worked up at all. I like to understand viewpoints different than mine. Clearly, there are some that already have heard enough of the discussion. If you mean access before the category disappeared, or otherwise when the upgrade occurred, I think many saw the category before the upgrade and have not seen it since.

There may be another possibility in my case. I was Charlie before the upgrade and don’t recall exactly why I could not use the same username. In an effort to continue, I became Chuck to get going. Maybe I am considered new.

1 Like

Incidentally, if you set the dot on the category to “Normal”, then threads in P&W will show up on the homepage for you. At least they do for me now.