What service do you use?

I used to have dish to watch all the Utah football games but recently canceled. What streaming service do you use to get all the games without having a subscription?

Dish
Thinking about sling but haven’t taken the time to invest in the setup/pros and cons.
dishes expensive but I do like to pack 12 channel actually and I I like watching PAC12 sports, particularly women’s soccer and gymnastics

FYI, there won’t be any games on PAC-12 channels this fall. You just need ABC, FOX, ESPN channels and FXSports.

2 Likes

Like Rocker, we use Sling, when there is a season. We’ll renew as the season gets closer, and only for the season.

1 Like

I make no representations related to this site, but in a whispering voice I say… this site rocks.

2 Likes

interesting. Eurosport is on there. May have to look more closely.

We made a have made a huge change several months ago now. We dropped cable, Satellite and the like and move FreeTvee.com. With that we added Sling and now get more games than we can count as well a cost savings that keep adding up

Seems like this might be my best option. I watch very little TV and just want to be able to watch the Utes when they play. I like the idea of just paying for a few months.