Well you know it’s a good food day when…

The Starbucks Holiday Blend K Cups show up to enjoy with the candied butternut squash I made yesterday. Ok, I only get to have a little of the squash. :yum:

Now will I do what I did in 2019 when I amassed enough Holiday Blend that I had a cup for the 4th of July 2020. :thinking::thinking::joy::joy:

Sounds like a terrible day! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Just finished 3 graveyards…COFFEE is such a magical beverage, and on a beautiful fall morning. May you all be blessed with a Tuesday like mine :slight_smile:

4 Likes

We bought an Espresso machine for the kitchen last year. Wifey dragged me down to Arlington, TX to see a couple of nephews while she went to the Texas Coffee School to learn some things about coffee. I’m now drinking Latte’s, Espresso’s, Cortado’s, Affogato’s… Life has been even better with GREAT coffee!

4 Likes

I’ve been using a fully manual Saeco 15bar espresso machine for 15+ year. Cracked a boiler once but love it and have it dialed in to my tastes. With that said I’m in Seattle and there are magnificent independent espresso places all over so I frequent those as well.

3 Likes

We have 2 automatic Saeco espresso machines, one for our main residence, and a less expensive one for the old farmhouse in Idaho I’m restoring. I’ve had these machines for almost 20 years, they are well made, and at least for the low duty cycle we demand, they seem to be built to last forever.

I would not trade them for anything!

3 Likes

When I cracked my boiler I took it into an espresso machine repair shop and he gushed over it. He loves the Saecos, but would love to buy the La Marzocco unit built for home. Just don’t have (or justification) for the 5K price tag…

2 Likes

Taco Tuesday is Navajo Tacos!!!

4 Likes