Week 8 Football and the Infamous Game versus BYE

The schedule of games today should make for some good entertainment.
FWIW I will be surprised if the Oregon - UCLA game doesn’t devolve into a track meet where the last team who scores wins.

The other conferences have some matchups worth watching, too.

Then again, our matchup with BYE could be intense. So intense in fact the Babylon Bee and David Borowitz are covering it exclusively for the PAC 12…they needed the Skymiles. :wink:

Utah 99
Bye 2

4 Likes

Should I be rooting for UCLA or Oregon?

2 Likes

good question… I’m rooting for UCLA, on the off change that they and Utah end up undefeated the rest of the season, we would then play UCLA in the championship (I think), and I’d love to see that rematch.

4 Likes

We have to win out to really have a chance. And that would mean a win over Oregon, so we would have tiebreaker. Given that, I don’t think it really matters who wins this game.

3 Likes

These Duck unis… they should light the stadium with blacklights and give the players pacifier mouth guards

3 Likes

I’ve always respected BYE’S fans. Win or lose their not on twitter blaming refs, or complaiing about this or that.

4 Likes

For purely visceral reasons, I am rooting for Oregon. Maybe it’s because the UCLA quarterback rubbed me the wrong way.

4 Likes

Agree. Seen some similar antics in this game (TD swing pass). Hopefully the score shuts him up. 1st rain game for him. Hope it destroys Heisman chances (some rate him 4, 5).

3 Likes

Florida still hasn’t stopped bye on 3rd down. Truly upsetting.

RR

7 Likes

TDS getting smited by the Flying Falwells

8 Likes
3 Likes

He ain’t saying squat right now.

4 Likes

Man, LSU kicked Ole MIss’ ■■■.

3 Likes

Colorado looked a LOT better last week, but getting their you-know what kicked this evening.

3 Likes

AP has the Utes at 14 today.

3 Likes

I wasn’t paying attention. I couldn’t figure out why there was so much wailing and gnashing of teeth on twitter today. Hilarious. They’re bad and they know it

2 Likes

I have an issue with

I’m not sure that BYU fan knows it. Or if they do, if they’ll admit it to anyone, including themselves.

3 Likes

November 19th is gonna be Bananas. Probably the biggest game of the day and will have all the hype. Perfect trap for Oregon.

2 Likes