Week 4 Games

Looks like WSU gonna beat whOregon, as of start of 4th per ESPN.

Cal allegedly scored 35 in the third but it’s on the PAC 12 network so no one can confirm.

well ■■■■, my score page on ESPN didn’t update, til after game ended. Oh well. Looks like they put up a fight.

Never seen a kick hit the very TOP of the goalposts and bounce like that. Crazy.

3 Likes

Jerry Jones are going to rip those goalposts out by the midnight.

1 Like

USC not looking good, they need to step it up and keep that ranking until Utah takes it away from them

2 Likes

Ore St not looking all that great, but USC looks turribul!

1 Like

Hopefully by the noon tomorrow Jerry Jones are having a cooler head.

Great situational awareness from the Texas Tech fan:

So Florida is 2-2 now. We could be 0-4, but also we could be 4-0. You are what our record says your are, and we are kind of …meh. None of this surprises me given the roster Napier inherited. We used to play defense at Florida, but apparently not any more. Tennessee did not punt once. Three sacks and two ints sure, but …no forced punts? Not going to win a lot of games that way.

Richardson kind of went Richardson on the Vols, which was good to see. He put up a ton of yards, and played well imho. I am all in on Napier, but sometimes I think he is either a guy with brass you know whats, or is certifiably crazy. 4 and 2 on your own 27…and well, uh…calls a deep ball. Luckily for UF it worked.

I like the fight in this team, but a lot of issues to fix. We might want to fair catch on kickoffs, btw.

RR

1 Like

Well, just about everyone dislikes TU.

1 Like

That was a wild 4th down call by Napier. I do that in Madden, but IRL? I’m not so sure.

1 Like