Wcws/cws

Unranked James Madison downs #1 Oklahoma
In first game of WCWS in extra innings. I love this game. In fact I prefer the WCWS & Men’s CWS to March Madness and NBA Playoffs by a wide margin — and I don’t care who knows!!! :smiley: :+1: :baseball: :softball:

Like most college sports other than football, a cinderella can make a run to the title. Remember when Fresno State won it all a few years ago?

You get additional bonus-points for using “prefer” and “to”. :slight_smile:

JMU defeats #5 OSU to move on in the winners bracket. :astonished:

Pretty good accomplishment on your 21st birthday. Kentucky girl doing big things for Alabama:

Montana Fouts struck out 70% of the batters she faced against Arizona and UCLA programs that have won 55% of NCAA softball national titles.

1 Like

Watching Vandy East Carolina today. White, grey and for a few select teams – baby blue, are the only pant colors that should be allowed on a baseball field. Leave the other colors for softball. Come on Vandy, you’re better than that - Yuck!

I’ve seen the Pirates, Mississippi State and SDState wear the black pants recently. I don’t hate it.

NC STATE out of tournament due to Covid issues.

1 Like

For those interested in college baseball, tonight is the decisive rubber game for the ship.

ESPN at 5p.

How to watch LSU vs. Florida in Men’s College World Series Finals – NBC New York

1 Like