Want to know what the Arizona press is talking about? Yikes.@

Arizona Columnists Article
First paragraph if you’re TL’DR
Not one Arizona football player would start for Utah. Not a guard, not a safety, not a punter, not a slot receiver. Put it down: 0 for 24.

Fantastic article. We are lucky to have Whitt.

3 Likes

I should hope they wouldn’t start for Utah. They’re not even enrolled at the school.

9 Likes

I wonder what it is like being an AZ fan these days.

1 Like

This is a great take on Whitt and Utah.

It’s sad that other programs and their media are more aware of just how lucky Utah is to have Whitt than all the naysayer Utah fans are.

6 Likes

But how does this affect BYU?

9 Likes

Maybe before writing the article, the Arizona reporter gave the BYU P.R. department a courtesy call?

3 Likes

Isn’t that what Barry Switzer said about Utah compared to Alabama right before that Sugar Bowl?

4 Likes

To be fair, he said that about a 6th ranked Utah team, and he is a complete moron.

4 Likes

Yes, and that is why I still refer to him as Bozo the Switzer. How he managed to coach OU for so long I’ll never figure out. Then to get a Super Bowl Ring with Jimmy Johnson’s players… still irks me. Bozo the Switzer.

1 Like

Sumlin received his notoriety for one thing, and one thing only… Johnny Football. When he lost him, he lost his “coaching” skills. I hope they renew his contract.